Become a Patron!

Smoke sitck v8 q2 coil

Hi guys,

First of all i am sorry about my english,

I just bought smoke stick v8, but i can not find m2 coils (0,15 and 0,25 ohm) in my country. So the seller suggested me to use it with smoke q2 0.4 ohm coils.

Is it safe to use 0,4 ohm coils on smoke stick v8?

I am new to this, but i think smoke stick v8 is mech mod, in my country we read a lot about explosion of mech mods. so i am scared a bit.

Thanks

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
They'll work but the mod is max 45 watts and the Q2 coils are for higher power so you may have a long ramp up time or you may not get a good vape. M coils are 25 - 45 watts and the Q2 coils are 40 - 80 watts. Also the resistance is higher and that effects things also. The V8's not a true mech mod but is semi-regulated. I'd order a butch of the M coils if you can find them on line.

kennedyhexohmfan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
No, the v8 stick is not a mech mod, it is a regulated device with various protections. So you're safe. As for the coils, you can use any of the smok baby beast coils. I had a v8 stick, and when i couldn't find the original coils, I used a X4, T6, and Q2. They worked just fine.

kennedyhexohmfan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Hi guys,

First of all i am sorry about my english,

I just bought smoke stick v8, but i can not find m2 coils (0,15 and 0,25 ohm) in my country. So the seller suggested me to use it with smoke q2 0.4 ohm coils.

Is it safe to use 0,4 ohm coils on smoke stick v8?

I am new to this, but i think smoke stick v8 is mech mod, in my country we read a lot about explosion of mech mods. so i am scared a bit.

Thanks
The Stick V8 offers its users a simple one-button activation for foolproof use. Its design may be simple, but its features aren’t. The Stick V8 is backed by an intuitive operating chip that auto-regulates the amount of power that goes into the TFV8 Big Baby Tank and for an even more worry-free vape, the Stick V8 has built in safety features such as 8-Second Cut Off, Low Resistance Protection, Short Circuit Protection and Low Voltage Protection" So it's a regulated device. Worry not! - See more at: http://www.volcanoecigs.com/smok-stick-v8.html#sthash.ZIrh1adh.dpuf

VU Sponsors