Become a Patron!

Smokeless Aces-Rainbow Cheesecake/Graham Cracker Crust/Deuces

Lambreau21

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rainbow Cheesecake:

First impression is a chaotic infiltration on my taste buds. After the first couple inhales I really couldn’t pin it down on a single flavor because it feels like there is so much going on. There was a point where it settled down a bit and the citrus flavors started to be more prominent. Lemon-lime I would say is the primary flavor but really it’s just a mixture of fruit flavors blended together and you get hints of the citrusy types when you really focus. Although it is citrus flavors it is not overly sweet and almost settles on a tangier flavor than anything. I can’t say I taste anything creaminess upon inhale or exhale. Very smooth with no throat hit and puts out a great dense cloud of vapor but dissipated very quickly. Max VG 3mg

Graham Cracker Crust:

Light notes of graham cracker but I really don’t really feel any creaminess behind it. It’s a very smooth flavor that is really nice if you are looking for a nice little tank fill to go with your coffee next to a fire. I would really like if the flavor of the vanilla were a little more prominent. The complexity would be greatly improved with a stronger cream secondary flavor. It is a little harsher on the back of the throat and puts out a light lingering vapor when exhaled.

Deuces:

This is most similar to what most would taste with a cinnamon roll liquid or similar cinnamon pastry. It does have a unique accent to it that reminds me of a rum cake. Not that it has any alcohol taste to it but more that it has a flavor resembling the spice you would taste in rum cake. I really happen to like Rum and cake so when you put those together it’s a great combo for me so I really like this liquid too. It does have a creamy texture on exhale but more of a buttery cream than a sugar milky cream. Nothing is overly sweet so it’s a nice modest vape that is nice for everyday use. Smooth on the back of the throat and puts out a nice cloud but doesn’t linger too long upon exhale. 3mg Max VG

VU Sponsors