Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
th

Wicked Gene

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know, right! Just because I like your music or a character you play in the movies does not mean that I give a damn what your political views are! So I say to the celebs, sing a song, play a part in a movie or show then shut the hell up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
One of the local networks here in ATL is running a story about people disgruntled about the election, having a protest. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: HAVE THEY NEVER HEARD THE WORD ELECTION??????????? That means, SOMEBODY LOSES! IDIOTS!!!!!!! MORONS!!!!!!!!!!

Geez. I voted for Gary Johnson. I'm not having a protest. I'm just glad that Killary lost! :facepalm:

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

ROFL! Similar to what I thought when I saw the protesters on the news... "will someone please tell them that recess is over?" :giggle: (so they can get back to "Remedial Civics" and get a better understanding of the concept of an "election.")

Andria

Wicked Gene

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ROFL! Similar to what I thought when I saw the protesters on the news... "will someone please tell them that recess is over?" :giggle: (so they can get back to "Remedial Civics" and get a better understanding of the concept of an "election.")

Andria

As soon as the next video game is released or a new flavour of Doritos comes out, they will forget about protesting and go back to their couch...

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
As soon as the next video game is released or a new flavour of Doritos comes out, they will forget about protesting and go back to their couch...

Or as soon as they persuade mom & dad to pop for that new Xbox that just came out -- $299! These game makers must think gamers have really good jobs, instead of living on doritos in M&D's basement!

Andria

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Or as soon as they persuade mom & dad to pop for that new Xbox that just came out -- $299! These game makers must think gamers have really good jobs, instead of living on doritos in M&D's basement!

Andria

Hey!!! Some of us work real hard to buy our own and live in a basement we pay a mortgage on(even though there's no basements in Texas). :giggle::giggle:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Naughty phrases you can only say at Thanksgiving…

1. Talk about a huge breast!
2. Tying the legs together keeps the inside moist.
3. It’s Cool Whip time.
4. If I don’t undo my pants, I’ll burst!
5. That’s one terrific spread!
6. I’m in the mood for a little dark meat.
7. Are you ready for seconds yet?
8. It’s a little dry, do you still want to eat it?
9. Just wait your turn, you’ll get some!
10. Don’t play with your meat.

11. You still have a little bit on your chin.

12. Just spread the legs open & stuff it in.

13. Do you think you’ll be able to handle all these people at once?

14. I didn’t expect everyone to come at once!

15. How long will it take after you stick it in?

16. You’ll know it’s ready when it pops up.

17. Wow, I didn’t think I could handle all of that!

18. That’s the biggest one I’ve ever seen!

VU Sponsors