gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Not a picture but...

This morning I lucked out at Walmart and was able to buy several rolls of TP.

On the way back I stopped at the gas station to get some gas, and this drop dead gorgeous blond was filling up her car at the next pump.

She looked at the TP in the seat of my truck and said in a very sexy voice, "I'm a big believer in barter, big boy. Would you be interested in a trade of sex for TP?"

I thought it over for a few seconds and responded.."well, just how many rolls of TP you got to trade?"

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Not a picture but...

This morning I lucked out at Walmart and was able to buy several rolls of TP.

On the way back I stopped at the gas station to get some gas, and this drop dead gorgeous blond was filling up her car at the next pump.

She looked at the TP in the seat of my truck and said in a very sexy voice, "I'm a big believer in barter, big boy. Would you be interested in a trade of sex for TP?"

I thought it over for a few seconds and responded.."well, just how many rolls of TP you got to trade?"

:giggle:

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
513df80b66676be61b666065ff27a774.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I have a spoiled blue pitbull and a chiweenie that is an old man. The picture is Monster.

Cute! It’s a he? He looks like a sweetie pie. (Or she. Lol)

Is the other one a chihuahua?

I’m a cat person, but I like dogs too. I just don’t have any.

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Cute! It’s a he? He looks like a sweetie pie. (Or she. Lol)

Is the other one a chihuahua?

I’m a cat person, but I like dogs too. I just don’t have any.
Monster is a he. The old man, Peanut, is a chiweenie. He's half chihuahuas and half long hair dachshund. Poor Peanut is almost blind and deaf and all his teeth are falling out. He's close to 20 years old. He's a good little dog. I just want him to be comfortable and happy until his time is up. He was a rescue and has had a good life.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Monster is a he. The old man, Peanut, is a chiweenie. He's half chihuahuas and half long hair dachshund. Poor Peanut is almost blind and deaf and all his teeth are falling out. He's close to 20 years old. He's a good little dog. I just want him to be comfortable and happy until his time is up. He was a rescue and has had a good life.

Rescue is the way to go, imho. My cats were strays and I gave them a good 15-20 year life, too. I hope Peanut isn’t in pain.

I just realized today is the day the flavor ban went through here. Thanks, Cuomo.

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I do mix already. I used to buy juice every so often just to see what was popular.

I think about people who never heard of the forums and use Smok gear or something, and buy juice online. A ban like this will rock their world.
I think there will be alot of people that will just go back to smoking cigarettes. That's what Cuomo and his kind want. When I first started vaping I bought juice for about a minute. I'm glad I started DIY almost immediately. I feel for people that have to live in ban areas.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I think there will be alot of people that will just go back to smoking cigarettes. That's what Cuomo and his kind want. When I first started vaping I bought juice for about a minute. I'm glad I started DIY almost immediately. I feel for people that have to live in ban areas.

I started mixing too pretty much right away. Once I heard about Deeming, I started focusing on a stash and being able to diy. I haven’t built yet, but I know it’s in my future.

You’re right, they do want people to smoke. For the tax money on each pack, which jacked it up to $14 in NY!! And also so BP can keep making money from chronic illnesses and “smoking cessation” meds which don’t work.

VU Sponsors