Become a Patron!

Smoky's Snow, with and without colors.. :)

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Smoky's Snow, with and without colors

5% nv French Vanilla <best french vanilla i have had so far..
2% Vanillin
1% nv Butterscotch
.5% fa Vanilla clasic
.25% tfa Coconut Extra
.25% - .5% menthol

Optional:
to "color your snow" use .25 to .5% of any fruit, most brands..
you might want to play with percentages, and if you want to sub something out, try it..
but it is good with what i have used..

you only want a tiny hint of a fruit.. this is more of a vanilla "thick" vape than anything else.. cheers! :D

note: i do not use food dyes in my juices..

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

2% Vanillin
1% nv Butterscotch
.5% fa Vanilla clasic
.25% tfa Coconut Extra
.25% - .5% menthol

Optional:
you might want to play with percentages, and if you want to sub something out, try it..

you only want a tiny hint of a fruit.. this is more of a vanilla "thick" vape than anything else.. cheers! :D

I think this is the first NV recipe on VU! So you really like our new upstate flavoring vendor I take it.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi SMOKY! This sounds delicious...I love vanilla! I have to say when you said colored snow what came to my mind was not good...hehehe...I have a dog. When it snows my kids grab a bowl of snow and mix sugar and milk in it and eat it!

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi SMOKY! This sounds delicious...I love vanilla! I have to say when you said colored snow what came to my mind was not good...hehehe...I have a dog. When it snows my kids grab a bowl of snow and mix sugar and milk in it and eat it!
"Watch out where the huskies go..."!

And yeah, I grew up eating "snow cream" on the rare chance it did snow around here. Its an all time kid favorite!

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I think this is the first NV recipe on VU! So you really like our new upstate flavoring vendor I take it.

3rd.. my New Years juice, somewhere around here were 1st and 2nd..
i have a few more i am tinkering with, will try to share them soon..
i really do like these, and some i will have to pick up more of.. :)

and yeps colored snow lmao.. if it isnt cold enough for you guys.. you can increase the menthol.
just dont push it past 1% or the menthol will raise up and talk to you! :p

JayZ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Miss Smoky, I hope you had a wonderful time this past holidays, I was wondering if I sub the NV french vanilla for TPA french vanilla will it taste way too different from your version?
:) :) :) :) :) :)

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Smoky I haven't tried any of your recipes yet because I don't have all of the flavors. In March I'll order more flavors and I really wanna try this...where do u get the nv flavors? Vanilla vapes are my FAVORITE! You were right on with fe strawberry so I know beyond a doubt I want nv French vanilla & will pick up the rest for this too!

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Miss Smoky, I hope you had a wonderful time this past holidays, I was wondering if I sub the NV french vanilla for TPA french vanilla will it taste way too different from your version?
:) :) :) :) :) :)

sorry @JayZ i didn't see your post, but i got the email.. my phone has been swamped :(

you might have to go up in percentage on the tfa, and not sure it will taste the same..
but tinkering is good to learn from.. let me know how you liked it.. :)

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

2% Vanillin
1% nv Butterscotch
.5% fa Vanilla clasic
.25% tfa Coconut Extra
.25% - .5% menthol

Optional:

Ok Miss Smokey, I ordered the 2 nv flavors. 25% off of flavors today. Only missing tfa coconut. Would fa work?

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
no, the taste will be thrown off.. :(

sorry for the late response.. but i might just be back now..
laptop came in, had issues, but i am bouncing.. ;)

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This looks yummy @Smoky Blue and I love the name. I am thinking about a NV order...just a wittle one. Have you tried their Milk flavor? I've heard awful things about TFA Dairy and everything "milk" seems to have baddies in it. Or has anybody? @wllmc you have tried it maybe?

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
This looks yummy @Smoky Blue and I love the name. I am thinking about a NV order...just a wittle one. Have you tried their Milk flavor? I've heard awful things about TFA Dairy and everything "milk" seems to have baddies in it. Or has anybody? @wllmc you have tried it maybe?

their milk is just that, milky.. and it tests clean ;)

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

2% Vanillin
1% nv Butterscotch
.5% fa Vanilla clasic
.25% tfa Coconut Extra
.25% - .5% menthol

Optional:

Hiya Smoky!! I'm gonna try this one today, just sitting here in my office, gathering my thoughts, and planning my day. I also love vanilla vapes, but I'll have to leave out the menthol, it doesn't like me, & is not shy about telling me either! lol So I hope the other flavors get along well & I end up with another ADV...thank you for sharing it...:)

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
their milk is just that, milky.. and it tests clean ;)

Thanks :) Milky sounds good. I am thinking about how I might make a vape version of this delicious coconut-papaya-oatmeal drink a friend made for me recently & I bet that flavor would come in handy. I can't convey how over-the-top good this drink was...it was totally unexpected, too, because, you know... oatmeal.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
no steeping, it's good to go once mixed really good..
i have one bottle left from when i made my first batch and it's still pretty nice :)

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Smoky, I got all the flavors and mixed up a batch. I know you drip and I use a clearomizer on an ego battery. Even at the lowest voltage I get a burning taste of ? Butterscotch? Maybe I got a bad batch. I taste no vanilla...vape is nice and thick...maybe I'll try the French vanilla standalone...& butterscotch. If it's the butterscotch could I use fa or tfa?

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
hmm what is your base?
as far as the taste, you could try them all as singles and adjust from there, too..

if it is the butterscotch, try tfa @ 1.5% and see how that will go

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hmm what is your base?
as far as the taste, you could try them all as singles and adjust from there, too..

if it is the butterscotch, try tfa @ 1.5% and see how that will go
Ok thanks. My base is vaporstek 60 pg/40vg. I'll try them separately in a small amount tm. What would you recommend for a start % of the nv French vanilla and nv butterscotch? Thanks girl!

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
for them both, try cutting them in half first.. see if that helps.. try solo

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Smoky can you tell me what you taste with the nv French vanilla standalone. I'm vaping it at 2.5%…I'm not sure what I taste. It's not burnt. It' thick. Maybe a toasted flavor is the most of what I taste. Yes I taste a thick, toasted, slightly bitter sweet flavor. Is this what you taste? Wondering if they sent me a different flavor. I detect no scent from the bottle. Wondering if they sent me sweet Brown. I get no vanilla from this at all. They have no flavor descriptions below their flavors. So I don't know.

Last edited:

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I did a review about it a while back, you might have to hunt for it, since i am short on time atm..

i got a thick french vanilla taste, I did not have to add any sweetener to it..
it smelled like french vanilla from the bottle..

i dont know on yours.. and i wonder if it's due to a different set up.. not a clue..

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I did a review about it a while back, you might have to hunt for it, since i am short on time atm..

i got a thick french vanilla taste, I did not have to add any sweetener to it..
it smelled like french vanilla from the bottle..

i dont know on yours.. and i wonder if it's due to a different set up.. not a clue..
Thanks...I'll contact nv., as I get no scent of vanilla from the bottle. I'm sure I got the wrong flavor.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey girl. Want to say thanks. I recently found that it's just me. I sent the nv flavors to Teresa P and she loves them!! I recently tried caps custard, and unless is at real low %'s it's not my thing either. I'm sure people are ready to pull the trigger on me for that comment. Guess I'm an odd duck. I just felt horrible for not liking the flavors. You've been so good to me & helpful. I guess we are all just different on what things taste like to us.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Hey girl. Want to say thanks. I recently found that it's just me. I sent the nv flavors to Teresa P and she loves them!! I recently tried caps custard, and unless is at real low %'s it's not my thing either. I'm sure people are ready to pull the trigger on me for that comment. Guess I'm an odd duck. I just felt horrible for not liking the flavors. You've been so good to me & helpful. I guess we are all just different on what things taste like to us.

no worries, D.. we all taste things different.. taste is very subjective.. and what i like, you might not..
i say this all the time.. and yet only think of it when my friends find something isnt right.. ;)

what i would do is concentrate on what you can taste and do it from there.. bit by bit..
who knows? maybe one day it might come back to you.. sounds like its wacky, i know.. but it never hurts to try..

VU Sponsors