Sneak peek once again of a gadget from Steam Crave coming soon

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Really at a loss where the best spot would be to post this. If an admin feels there is a better area please let me know and I can delete this post and post over there.

Okay so here we have a little doodad as I like to call them. It’s is a bit gimmicky but honestly I think it’s cool as shit AND it works, and very well too. I know there have been several other companies that came out with things similar but they never worked all that well.

This is an attachment for any mod that will allow you to squonk by using a BF RDA. Yes it’s a bit tall and I am talking to Maggie about possibly having a bubble glass. There will be a 25mm and a 30mm version (possibly 35 also) I should mention there is no suck back feature but for me I honestly prefer this. Takes me all of 2 min to figure out how many times to pump for the well to be filled and it keeps the juice fresh this way.

I have always preferred BF toppers where the squonk pin protruded into the well rather than it being flush for that very reason. I am also happy to say it is hybrid safe. ( I made it a point to push for that ) Need to screw the RDA on the pumper first and then onto the mod to make sure the pin will come out. It does not push back in once the RDA is screwed on fully. I pushed as hard as I could and nope, it stays put. See pictures below. Heck I even found a little smok plastic tank that works for it (even though it’s a bit too narrow but no leaking so it’s a cuteness thing only)

I would love to hear your thoughts. Is it something you would buy? No interest at all? all comments are welcome as long as there is no “douchbaggery” type remarks. No one wants that and no one benefits from it. :)

IMG_20211112_163159905.jpgIMG_20211112_164231541.jpgIMG_20211112_163338311.jpgIMG_20211112_163345202.jpgIMG_20211111_144058335.jpg

I should add that take this Bonza for example. I always prime up the wicks on my stuff anyway but I do 3 pumps to fill the well. When I say pumps, I have found it is best to push and hold like 2 seconds , release, rinse, repeat. Also, the screw for the fill hole is knurled so it's easy to screw/unscrew

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I wouldn’t buy it, it’s rather tall.

Additionally it’s a solution looking for a problem.

Basically my thought is; if it costs more than let’s say a Pico Squeeze or one of TonyB’s Ultra cheap squonks, it’s not going to sell.

Plus that sidekick squonk attachment that was made years ago is only $8

15020fb32f282d516f62cb0c93af415e.jpg

It’s equally hideous, but only $8 hideous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I wouldn’t buy it, it’s rather tall.

Additionally it’s a solution looking for a problem.

Basically my thought is; if it costs more than let’s say a Pico Squeeze or one of TonyB’s Ultra cheap squonks, it’s not going to sell.

Plus that sidekick squonk attachment that was made years ago is only $8

15020fb32f282d516f62cb0c93af415e.jpg

It’s equally hideous, but only $8 hideous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for your thoughts. Nope, it is not going to be for everyone. Oh that thing you posted, I had one. total POS but like you said, only a $8 POS lol

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Really at a loss where the best spot would be to post this. If an admin feels there is a better area please let me know and I can delete this post and post over there.

Okay so here we have a little doodad as I like to call them. It’s is a bit gimmicky but honestly I think it’s cool as shit AND it works, and very well too. I know there have been several other companies that came out with things similar but they never worked all that well.

This is an attachment for any mod that will allow you to squonk by using a BF RDA. Yes it’s a bit tall and I am talking to Maggie about possibly having a bubble glass. There will be a 25mm and a 30mm version (possibly 35 also) I should mention there is no suck back feature but for me I honestly prefer this. Takes me all of 2 min to figure out how many times to pump for the well to be filled and it keeps the juice fresh this way.

I have always preferred BF toppers where the squonk pin protruded into the well rather than it being flush for that very reason. I am also happy to say it is hybrid safe. ( I made it a point to push for that ) Need to screw the RDA on the pumper first and then onto the mod to make sure the pin will come out. It does not push back in once the RDA is screwed on fully. I pushed as hard as I could and nope, it stays put. See pictures below. Heck I even found a little smok plastic tank that works for it (even though it’s a bit too narrow but no leaking so it’s a cuteness thing only)

I would love to hear your thoughts. Is it something you would buy? No interest at all? all comments are welcome as long as there is no “douchbaggery” type remarks. No one wants that and no one benefits from it. :)

View attachment 187744View attachment 187745View attachment 187746View attachment 187747View attachment 187748

I should add that take this Bonza for example. I always prime up the wicks on my stuff anyway but I do 3 pumps to fill the well. When I say pumps, I have found it is best to push and hold like 2 seconds , release, rinse, repeat. Also, the screw for the fill hole is knurled so it's easy to screw/unscrew
It's definitely different, just not something I'd use.

Something like this may have been popular 6+ years ago before squonking really took off and the only squonk mods you could find were expensive high end versions. Now that you can buy a Chinese made squonker for $40 I just don't see a use for this.

Thanks for sharing Deb!

Last edited:

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks for your thoughts guys. I have a feeling those that will like this type of thing are, those that like gadgets and doodad's and possibly those that want to use it on a tube mod, whether it be regulated or unregulated. So I think it is worth SC producing it, but accept that it won't be a massive seller.

Last edited:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't mind dripping as much as I thought I would. I'm not really interested in that new product but some people love that stuff. I think maybe SBS mod lovers might give it a go as well.

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I see a couple people ask for something like this every once in a while. It is not really my kinda thing, but there is a small demand for such an item. It is nice to see a quality version of these accessories are being made now.

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
My Plus v2 is already 2/3 as tall as the Odin 250 it sits on, a matching regulated stick mod might be an idea....used to vape or for personal protection. :cool:

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
My Plus v2 is already 2/3 as tall as the Odin 250 it sits on, a matching regulated stick mod might be an idea....used to vape or for personal protection. :cool:
Yep. being able to protect oneself is everything these days :giggle:

scootervapes

Member For 4 Years
It is tall, and you aren't doing anything favorably by showing it with tall rda's. I haven't seen and mini rda's recently, but look up the derringer rda, it has been a while, but was a great small rda. Super flavor, and generally when it comes to sqounking, your market isn't cloud chasers but flavor chasers. I don't keep a pulse on the market like I once did, but I haven't seen many mini rdas released in sometime. You might have to build one just to sell with your device. Some cloud chasers might go for it, but the main draw for squonking is flavor.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Ya that was one of the few rda's I have left out right now, we are in the middle of a move, so I didn't have anything much shorter handy. But some will go for it. I don't think they expect it to be a huge seller. Yep, I have a few derringers and you're right, that would have been perfect. Well, other than the derringer being a 22mm but still would have most likely looked better.

VU Sponsors