Become a Patron!

Snow wolf Baby 'Check Battery' Error??

I've had my Mfeng Snow wolf baby for a year now and its been just fine. I just recently tried to charge it and at first it was fine, but now it wont charge or turn on, and all it displays is 'Check Battery'. It's a built in battery, what do I do??

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I concur with @nadalama. That's an unfortunate aspect of mods with an internal battery. You may want to consider that when buying something new, and get a mod with batteries you can swap out.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
First thing to do is Check the PHYSICAL try a KNOW GOOD Cable.

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Most likely either the USB charge port has broken soldering points inside the mod on the board or one of the "pins" on the port are somewhat damaged (this can possibly be fixed if you know what you're doing). This is a common problem with charge ports on mods, especially mainstream mods.

Internal battery mods are more or less disposable - if the battery doesn't die on you, the charge port will go bad becuase you have to use it a lot.

516_vaper_li

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've had my Mfeng Snow wolf baby for a year now and its been just fine. I just recently tried to charge it and at first it was fine, but now it wont charge or turn on, and all it displays is 'Check Battery'. It's a built in battery, what do I do??

time to upgrade

I'm in basically the same boat except mine is the VFeng model, and it just doesn't detect that it has batteries at all. I'm looking into anyone who can help me open it up to see if I can just solder a loose connection or something but I doubt it. I've talked to a vape pro friend coil builder of mine who told me its best and cheapest even usually to just buy the mod again rather than attempt fixing, which is also possibly a danger. Just buy it again I would say.... but if anyone can help us try to fix our own first that would be extra cool.

VU Sponsors