Become a Patron!

SnowWolf R 200W TC Box Mod Review- New YouTube Channel

Hey guys, my friend and I just started a Youtube channel for vape reviews and I was hoping we could get some feedback as to how to improve the channel/things you do and don't like about it. Here is our video reviewing the SnowWolf R 200W:

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Being 100% honest? I couldn’t get through a minute of the video. The back and fourth slapstick was unbearable. I would also loose the intro. Is this supposed to be serious?

Being 100% honest? I couldn’t get through a minute of the video. The back and fourth slapstick was unbearable. I would also loose the intro. Is this supposed to be serious?
Thank you for the feedback, yes the video is intended to be serious but we also wanted to have some humor involved. Do you think we should try to incorporate humor in another way or just drop it altogether? I appreciate your honesty in your reply, thank you.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
I'm sorry you didn't like video, is there anything in particular that you didn't like? I posted this looking for feedback to make improvements as we are new to this.
Different strokes for different folks.
The first part less trying to be funny. Give pertinent info about the product, brand, something,,your reviewing. Like what their last mod was and if was any good, etc,etc,. Whatever meaningful input you can come up with. No need to try to be cool and funny. Humor is good, but time and place is key. The language could be cleaned. I'm not looking for a fuck fest, I want to know as much about the product as possible. Hit all the marks that matter and then some. Too much is better than not enough. Take you time showing the product,,,from all angles. If it takes a battery, show without and install them on camera. What to the contacts look like, is it labeled +/- nicely or not and why if not, and so on. What atty is on it . Close ups. What other device is similar only different and what are the differences. Where your recording needs color and vape related backgrounds and such,,gear/posters/etc. I think you get what I mean. Be more professional instead of like kids with a newfound toy. You have a lot to do if you expect any kind of following.

The first part less trying to be funny. Give pertinent info about the product, brand, something,,your reviewing. Like what their last mod was and if was any good, etc,etc,. Whatever meaningful input you can come up with. No need to try to be cool and funny. Humor is good, but time and place is key. The language could be cleaned. I'm not looking for a fuck fest, I want to know as much about the product as possible. Hit all the marks that matter and then some. Too much is better than not enough. Take you time showing the product,,,from all angles. If it takes a battery, show without and install them on camera. What to the contacts look like, is it labeled +/- nicely or not and why if not, and so on. What atty is on it . Close ups. What other device is similar only different and what are the differences. Where your recording needs color and vape related backgrounds and such,,gear/posters/etc. I think you get what I mean. Be more professional instead of like kids with a newfound toy. You have a lot to do if you expect any kind of following.
Okay, thank you I appreciate it. We will take all of this into account in our next filming session. As for the background, we're working on that and have some posters on the way as well as setting up a specific spot in the house for filming which we can hopefully populate with interesting vape related things for a nice background. For the close ups, we did include a portion of the video looking at the mod close up and showing how to work it, batteries, etc. I don't know if you watched that far into the video, should we show it close up earlier? Professionalism is something we definitely need to work on in these videos and I hope to have a new and improved one up soon for more feedback. Once again, thank you for being honest. That is what we need right now so that we can make videos that people actually like haha.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, I watched the whole thing. Yes, you showed all 6 sides, but some had too much hand in the frame. And your nails are dirty :gaah:

Lighting is bad. Washes the color of the walls onto everything. Need a whiter/brighter light. That checkerboard is distracting. Was out of focus sometimes.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
^^^this^^^

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, I watched the whole thing. Yes, you showed all 6 sides, but some had too much hand in the frame. And your nails are dirty :gaah:

Lighting is bad. Washes the color of the walls onto everything. Need a whiter/brighter light. That checkerboard is distracting. Was out of focus sometimes.
^^^and this^^^

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
I think I'm doing all the work around here :D Maybe I should buy a video camera !

VU Sponsors