Become a Patron!

So I bought a new BB, now what?

STX

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Just as the title says, I just ordered my first brand spankin' new BB and I'm wondering where to go from here. Should I just try it as is with the nord bridge that it comes with? Should I order the bridge from them for the Kanger coils? What do you use in your BB and what should I start with?

I like an MTL draw, so keep that in mind.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
You aiming to use that 35mg nic salt?

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
What coil you use in G2...airflow all the way open?
Do you have batteries and a charger?

STX

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
1.2 ohm mesh with airflow all the way open, but the draw is still pretty tight. I need batteries and a charger. I was just wondering more about what bridge to get. Are the Kanger coils really good and also are they readily available at local shops or should I just stick with the nord.? I was also interested in checking out the nautilus coils. What do you like?

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Might as well try Nord coils since you can outa da box. While trying that you can dive right into a rebuildable.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
You might get more action over here. Definitely more BB experience than me.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Bridges are near impossible to recommend, because it's so subjective imo. I will say I have fully settled in on the Xeta as my go to MTL bridge. That said, the nord coils were pretty good in there. OCC coils, not for me.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
"So I've used Linux for two decades, now what?" --- Apologies, just some humor seeping out.

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I would say run from the deepest darkest rabbit hole in vaping but sounds like your foot is caught..... so in you go.
Use the nord cord and go rebuildable, as Vape Fan suggests. I agree with Dub on the Xeta but even clones might be hard to find. Forget the Kanger, (edit) Nautilus is just fair.
Order a vapesnail clone, pick up some 26 Guage Kanthal wire and some Cotton Bacon Prime. Don't really need any tools other than a screwdriver and scissors. Building is easy, don't be put off by all the parts.
Enjoy your time in the hole, godspeed.

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Like myself, you are resistant to change... :xD:

Exactly. Got a solid state hard drive with Debian Bullseye on it. Wife got me a "new" computer with a TB hard drive. It had Windows 10.5 on. Right away we rebooted, set the Debian drive as master. Wiped Windows out on the other drive.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So have I... but what does that have to do with this thread?

Not a thing other than the question syntax is similar & I saw it as a bit funny.

"I X, now what?"

It seems a fairly common question syntax used regarding nearly anything online. The commonality being so well known giving it the sense of ironic humor.

Kind of like folks yelling out, "Norm!" when Cheers comes on and the Norm character enters the bar. We can see how for all our perceived differences, just as the Cheers theme song states, "our troubles are all the same, people are people".

Gets funnier when you realize all the pressure on vaping. The common strategy of divide and conquer fails with vapers. Vapers seem capable of realizing our sameness & due to that could possibly be seen to "radicalize", be made more astringent toward pressures on vaping. Ultimately that pressure simply only fueling its own demise.

Then, I'm a weirdo what sees things in many different lights & connects all kinds of random dots. :)

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just noticed the original post was 6/4... Guess it's sorted by now...gotta watch those MMM posts, dragging up old threads to ramble in....🧐
Keep on MMM, do what you do brother
🙃

Thanks, sometimes I do have madness in the method, or versa vice. Other times it's simply me not paying attention to the human created concept of time. Yep, I know I'm human and ought to abide. Pfft. Been "against the grain" my whole life. Sometimes it is simply to chat, keep conversation going for the purpose of seeing what comes 'round out of it, or just to chat. :)

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Just noticed the original post was 6/4... Guess it's sorted by now...gotta watch those MMM posts, dragging up old threads to ramble in....🧐
Keep on MMM, do what you do brother
🙃

Amen to that. We all do what we do, within reason. Explanations unnecessary, also within reason. Derailing happens from time to time, and it ain't a big deal. We circle back around and continue.

VU Sponsors