VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello everyone, I am the owner of So-Mich vape, a southern Michigan based E-Liquid Company. I will start out by talking about myself for just one moment. I have been Vaping for 5 years, Over the years I wanted to get the most out of my Set-up at money saving costs, which was kinda hard when the only Juice i liked at the time was Alpha and Omega and was dripping bottles of that within days, So i started making DIY juice for my company I work for, ( I also work for a B&M vape shop ) Customers Started asking me what i was vaping on and I would have them try it and they really liked it, once word got around through the vaping Group we are apart of my boss had me make all the Liquids for his house juice. 7 Months later My Juice was sponsoring vape meets and was given as give aways and prizes and it quickly was talked and favored amongst the group we are apart of (700+ hardcore vapors) Once I figured out I had something here, I decided to branch out and start my own company so everyone can have what I wanted, High quality juice for money saving prices, because we all stopped smoking to save money ( yes to most of us it is a hobby but can be costy! )

We only buy high quality Ingredients and buy things such as labels and bottles from Local Companies because as worked at a B&M shop I learned to support Local Businesses, Every Order will be made the day it was put in and shipped out the next business day! I don't look at this business as making money, I look at it as helping people out, Being apart of such a big vaping community I have met so many great people, and when they smile and vape on my juice and tell me how great it is, that is worth more to me then money.

If you follow us on facebook once it gets to a certain number of likes, I will be giving away free bottles and other accessories every other day!

We also have a great referral system, and can be used as many times as you please, If you order with us, and have someone else order from us, I will give you a personal discount code that is worth 35% off any order, and it can be used for as many people you refer to us!

The Liquid itself is very cost saving but still holds all the standards most very high quality Juice does, right now we have 30ml bottles for only $10, 60ml for $18, and 120ml for $23! right now until the end of this month we are selling sample packs, (30ml bottle sizes none of that little stuff!) for only $30 and you will get every flavor we offer! at the end of the month this price will only increase $5.

www.somichvape.com

to follow any new deals like us on facebook at www.facebook.com/somichvape or follow this thread http://vapingunderground.com/threads/new-deals-so-mich-vape.84992/

we currently do not have any tobacco or menthol flavors, but in time we may carry them. We can also adjust your vg/pg levels as much as we can to fit your needs if you just give us a order in your note on checkout!

Vape on my friends! and TY!

VU Sponsors