Become a Patron!

So V2 just shutdown...

So V2 just shut down. I know that most people seem to have moved on from cig a like batteries and such but for me and my father they work very well. With alternating between a few charged batteries we are able to make it through the day and they are easy to hold either in my mouth while i'm doing work. I've been a V2 customer for years now and I've tried a few different kinds of liquid because you can use different liquids in the cartomizers that they had. The problem now is that I need to find some new cartomizers to go with the batteries that i have and I need to find new batteries to replace the ones that I have because I know they are only going to last so long. Are there any other good cig a like brands out there? I know most people are switching to those pods after spending a few days on the forum looking into it and i'm open to them but it seems like the pods aren't refillable which is one of the big selling points to me with the refillable cartomizers because then you can put in any flavor that you want in them and you can refill them as the liquid gets low. Any advice would be appreciated thanks.

So V2 just shut down. I know that most people seem to have moved on from cig a like batteries and such but for me and my father they work very well. With alternating between a few charged batteries we are able to make it through the day and they are easy to hold either in my mouth while i'm doing work. I've been a V2 customer for years now and I've tried a few different kinds of liquid because you can use different liquids in the cartomizers that they had. The problem now is that I need to find some new cartomizers to go with the batteries that i have and I need to find new batteries to replace the ones that I have because I know they are only going to last so long. Are there any other good cig a like brands out there? I know most people are switching to those pods after spending a few days on the forum looking into it and i'm open to them but it seems like the pods aren't refillable which is one of the big selling points to me with the refillable cartomizers because then you can put in any flavor that you want in them and you can refill them as the liquid gets low. Any advice would be appreciated thanks.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Some pods are refillable. I don't know about as small as a cigalike.....

urby2112

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just posted some Mig Cigs in the classifieds. I believe threading is same so any 808d customizer should work on V2. Mig Cigs are nice because they output 4.2v not 3.7 like most.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I just posted some Mig Cigs in the classifieds. I believe threading is same so any 808d customizer should work on V2. Mig Cigs are nice because they output 4.2v not 3.7 like most.

You do realize this is a two year old thread - and that I've seen your classie thread when you posted it, and I saw your pimping in another thread you started about your classified...

urby2112

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You do realize this is a two year old thread - and that I've seen your classie thread when you posted it, and I saw your pimping in another thread you started about your classified...
Didn't mean to offend but just figured the cigalike crowd is a lot smaller than it used to be. Some like these a lot as they have the analog feel, but you rarely see them in the classies.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got curious and found this:

Then found this:

Then in October 2018, JUUL labs bought V2 and parent company VMR for $75 million. JUUL is the largest e-cigarette company in the US. And JUUL will not be continuing with the V2 brand. As of November 1, 2018, V2 Cigs is closed permanently.Nov 3, 2018

So confused on what is reality.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Got curious and found this:

Then found this:

Then in October 2018, JUUL labs bought V2 and parent company VMR for $75 million. JUUL is the largest e-cigarette company in the US. And JUUL will not be continuing with the V2 brand. As of November 1, 2018, V2 Cigs is closed permanently.Nov 3, 2018

So confused on what is reality.

You need some rust and aluminum flake, a 9 volt battery, some silly putty, a piece of cardboard to cover the battery terminals, a long bit of fishing line to pull the cardboard and you too can create realities. :)

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You need some rust and aluminum flake, a 9 volt battery, some silly putty, a piece of cardboard to cover the battery terminals, a long bit of fishing line to pull the cardboard and you too can create realities. :)
Naah do not need to make any more politicians.

VU Sponsors