So what do you lot look like?

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I still can't believe my Grammie died last week. Still doesn't feel entirely real. I guess when we have her service maybe that will be... something. :/

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Aww. I forgot about that mermaid :( at least they leave us with special memories hey

Yeah grandparents are the best.
I was lucky to have TWO grandmothers for such a long time.
This pic is from 4 years ago when I was much fatter.
55093_1710370244977_6897779_o.jpg

Grammy (maternal) on the left, my chunka chunka self, and Grammie (paternal, the one who just passed away) on the right.
<3 <3

My grampas were both awesome too, but they're gone.

Last edited:

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah grandparents are the best.
I was lucky to have TWO grandmothers for such a long time.
This pic is from 4 years ago when I was much fatter.
55093_1710370244977_6897779_o.jpg

Grammy (maternal) on the left, my chunka chunka self, and Grammie (paternal, the one who just passed away) on the right.
<3 <3

My grampas were both awesome too, but they're gone.
That is SUCH a sweet picture!

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
hahaha! No, I don't. Except maybe those 3 weeks in winter....lol

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm really lucky, I've only got VERY fine, blond leg hair that you have to look REALLY close to see. So I don't shave my legs at all. Fuck it. Too much work for something barely visible, and I fear it'd grow in thicker & darker if I fuck with it.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm really lucky, I've only got VERY fine, blond leg hair that you have to look REALLY close to see. So I don't shave my legs at all. Fuck it. Too much work for something barely visible, and I fear it'd grow in thicker & darker if I fuck with it.
soo... how does one get really close to them :D

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Moar people pictures....:) #1, soon to be ex-#2, #2 and #3. We went miniature golfing at Atlantis. It's a really good one but a hell of a climb. Once you're up at the top, you can see everything around.
366630785.jpg

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Moar people pictures....:) #1, soon to be ex-#2, #2 and #3. We went miniature golfing at Atlantis. It's a really good one but a hell of a climb. Once you're up at the top, you can see everything around.
366630785.jpg
it's like you brought up minders ;)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I still can't believe my Grammie died last week. Still doesn't feel entirely real. I guess when we have her service maybe that will be... something. :/
That's how it was for me with my Pa-Paw. My Grannie died 9 days before him. A full week passed before his funeral service and it felt like being ripped apart every day for that week. They were both wonderful people. My poor Dad... he stayed quiet and looked so sad. But, yes, once his service took place it hit even harder. I'm so sorry @m3rma1d You're in our thoughts, though. We're always here for ya.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi, I heard we were talking about hair.

569451760c6c5d8765e231dee636ce4a.jpg

You might also see Walter White on the teevee there, he's got none.

It's hard to tell where your hair ends and your shirt begins ;)

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So I've been fighting with photobucket for over 3 hours. I've given up for now. Everytime I try to select a photo from my albums to get the link it closes the tab and I have to start over. If I can figure it out later I'll post. Just can't waste all day trying to get something to work that seems to be telling me not to put my ugly mug on the internet.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I've been fighting with photobucket for over 3 hours. I've given up for now. Everytime I try to select a photo from my albums to get the link it closes the tab and I have to start over. If I can figure it out later I'll post. Just can't waste all day trying to get something to work that seems to be telling me not to put my ugly mug on the internet.
ah @Frawg thanks to caff i can't recommend http://imgur.com/ enough. it's works on all my devices no matter what i'm using and hasn't thrown up a single issue

best to make a folder and set it to private. open folder > drag file over or select upload > once uploaded click on your chosen pic > all it's links will be down the righthand side
http://imgur.com/

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Gov says no... IBM says no-- secret security clearance
because of what I have to do... you can always come see me in person..
Its a stupid rule but for good reason..
Now whats crazy is I can go on a video as long as I use a sudo name the rules
are in a book about 10phone books deep but its worth it for the monies

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I look like Yngwie Malmsteen with not as long of Hair and not the fat face

rjmara

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
chaffed my legs running in the wrong shorts on thursday. most pain i've felt for a long time

/QUOTE]
Wow! I really didn't need to see your razor burn....I can't undo it:eek: lol

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's why you're supposed to wear chaps! ;)
Yeah you're right man. I might look into something. I can't be dealing with this everyone I try to break in new sports gear. And I have a session tmrw with my trainer and think I might have to wear jogging pants which I hate as they're too hot.

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hair is being difficult
22316cc8f87e0f9360ab5e5a4baafabf.jpg

h05610D7D

My sister and I use to have 4 Wolf Dogs which were 80% Timberwolf 20% Siberian Husky and one had 1 bight blue eye like this one and a brown eye...the 5th Wolf Dog turned out to be a real 100% Wolf that we thought was an abandoned Wolf Dog...we found out once it turned 1 years old, bigger paws and completely and utterly wild nature.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors