Become a Patron!

Sobucky Super Aromas

newyork13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I took a look at ELR and didn't see anything using the SSA mocha, but there are so many recipes it may be there.
I'm not sure how far the search function goes, and whether it searches within recipes for flavors. I don't get much when searching for sobucky.

newyork13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I see that I searched for "mocha" instead of "mocca."
there are a few there. thanks for suggesting ELR.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got around to trying the Natural Lemon. It is very tasty, one of the most accurate lemons I’ve tried and I’ve tried many of them. As suggested, it was at .5% and it was strong enough. Lemon is my favorite flavor so I’ve mixed and matched quite a few. I then mixed it with FE Lemon at 1.5% and NL at .5%. It resulted in the best lemon to date. I then mixed the same with CAP Lemon Meringue Pie and 6% and I’m now in vape heaven. ?

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Got around to trying the Natural Lemon. It is very tasty, one of the most accurate lemons I’ve tried and I’ve tried many of them. As suggested, it was at .5% and it was strong enough. Lemon is my favorite flavor so I’ve mixed and matched quite a few. I then mixed it with FE Lemon at 1.5% and NL at .5%. It resulted in the best lemon to date. I then mixed the same with CAP Lemon Meringue Pie and 6% and I’m now in vape heaven. ?
I'm definitely mixing this up!

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ooo love me some lemons lol! Thanks!

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got around to trying the Natural Lemon. It is very tasty, one of the most accurate lemons I’ve tried and I’ve tried many of them. As suggested, it was at .5% and it was strong enough.
I haven't been to this thread in a while and just noticed your post. Yeah, the SSA lemon flavors are great and really potent. I posted this a long time ago but Natural Lemon is the closest lemon I've ever tasted to the lemon in DLLT. It's a pretty distinctive lemon flavor. I tried to tell people to see if I could get any feedback but nobody seemed to care.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I haven't been to this thread in a while and just noticed your post. Yeah, the SSA lemon flavors are great and really potent. I posted this a long time ago but Natural Lemon is the closest lemon I've ever tasted to the lemon in DLLT. It's a pretty distinctive lemon flavor. I tried to tell people to see if I could get any feedback but nobody seemed to care.
Awww, I care. I have the SSA Juicy Lemon but somehow didn’t pick up SSA Natural Lemon but I will now.

SessionDrummer

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey guys, I just dumped ALL my Sobucky notes in one thread.

VU Sponsors