Status
Not open for further replies.

hazozita

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
For sale are four Kanger v1 airflow control valves for the Protank 1/2/3. Two are brand new and in boxes; two are used. The used ones are in perfect working order, but the o-ring at the base of the threads has yellowed a bit from use. No boxes for the used ones.

They work great on the Protank 1/2/3, essentially turning them into an Areotank. They will also work with a mini Protank, but the size makes it look a bit odd.

Other tanks I've tested these with have been the Anyvape Davide and the Dbox Puritank. Zero problems with those. It sort of works with the Evod, but it's hit and miss -- sometimes zero leaks; other times a little leaking. Plus, as with the mini Protanks, it looks odd with the Evod since the base would be a lot wider than the tank itself.

Price is $7 for BOTH the new ones; $6 for BOTH the used ones, or $11.50 for all four. Price includes first class shipping with tracking. Payment via PP.
kanger.jpg

Last edited:

hazozita

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sorry about that -- yes, it will work with a Protank 3. I've edited the OP to clarify.

cobalt327

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I believe a threaded 'beauty ring' collar will work on an eGo type battery to make it look right.
ego-beauty-ring-neck-thread-cone-01.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors