Become a Patron!

(SOLD) Eleaf Pico Squeeze squonking without blowing tons of cash !

Status
Not open for further replies.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
This Pico Squeeze is priced right......at $28.00 bucks and I will ship it free.....

Total package coming from Arizona USA.....not China.....

$28.00 bucks color is Gray....
9c1c740d86c7fb8a3e3d3475b41a81b8.jpg
54b14f23a8a55449cafc8ed4386b794b.jpg
cc6cb92152e575a040dff624976f2a6d.jpg
c5438e2c68e3dfdb24c37cf874e2642b.jpg
59e8714225930342fe247b4ef0b3ffea.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Brother, you are killing me! I'm totally F..d-up with my PP card or I would buy the Pico, the Topside and the Nuppins:headbang: I'll look again in a couple of weeks....:cry:

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Manny will you accept a Walmart Money Gram? It is similar to Western Union. I have used this method of payment with @shawn.hoefer, @gadget!, and others. I go to Walmart give them your name and money. Then you will be able to pick up the cash. After you recieve the dough you send the gear. Please let me know. Thanks and have a peaceful day.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Manny will you accept a Walmart Money Gram? It is similar to Western Union. I have used this method of payment with @shawn.hoefer, @gadget!, and others. I go to Walmart give them your name and money. Then you will be able to pick up the cash. After you recieve the dough you send the gear. Please let me know. Thanks and have a peaceful day.
Yeah dude I'd it's reliable do it ...I go several times per month to Walmart.....

What information do you need from me ?

Thanks,
Manny

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
All that's required is that you provide your name and address as it appears on your ID or DL. Messaged.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Damn, got ninja'd. I might like another pico squeeze myself. But I'm not cutting in on @Bigrick. Sounds like he has immediate plans. I was thinking more long term. Besides, it's @Bigrick, he's my buddy. I don't cut my buddies off like that.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Damn, got ninja'd. I might like another pico squeeze myself. But I'm not cutting in on @Bigrick. Sounds like he has immediate plans. I was thinking more long term. Besides, it's @Bigrick, he's my buddy. I don't cut my buddies off like that.
Get it where you think.... I'm charging $28.00 because the pico is brand new and I'm shipping it Priority that's $8.55 just for shipping......

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Get it where you think.... I'm charging $28.00 because the pico is brand new and I'm shipping it Priority that's $8.00 just for shipping......

Aw, no. I wasn't complaining of the price, brother. Not at all, good price in fact. I just sincerely didn't want to step over @Bigrick.

Yeah I have a Hadaly and a Echelon rda clones in stainless that's going to look great on it.

Go for it brother! :) I was just saying you kind of beat me to it. No problem, got myself other stuff coming in. *chuckles*

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
For Sale $28.00 bucks and shipping is included.....

PM me if interested....

Manny

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Can a Moderator please close this thread....

Thanks VU,
Manny

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors