VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Sold - Sold - Sold - Sold - Sold - Sold - Sold - Sold - Sold - Sold - Sold - Sold - Sold - Sold - Sold

Hey Everyone -

I'm Rick, from Absolute-Wood. Been vaping a little over 10 years. A bit less than a year ago, I got to zero nic. My wife vapes as well, and will soon hit zero as well. So, we can see the day we quit.

Like many others, the FDA has caused us to stock up through the last few years. Lots of Mods, RDAs, etc... With quitting on the horizon now, I thought we should sell some of the new gear that I know we won't use.

Here we have a new Dovpo Skull Edition M VV Mod - Dual 18650, 300w max.

49470915013_a6803ace4a_o.jpg

49470914958_5d5d0ece71_o.jpg

$25

I'm making threads for (6) other Mods I have for sale. Other items to come shortly.

Thanks for looking -

Last edited:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Hey Everyone -

I'm Rick, from Absolute-Wood. Been vaping a little over 10 years. A bit less than a year ago, I got to zero nic. My wife vapes as well, and will soon hit zero as well. So, we can see the day we quit.

Like many others, the FDA has caused us to stock up through the last few years. Lots of Mods, RDAs, etc... With quitting on the horizon now, I thought we should sell some of the new gear that I know we won't use.

Here we have a new Dovpo Skull Edition M VV Mod - Dual 18650, 300w max.

49470915013_a6803ace4a_o.jpg

49470914958_5d5d0ece71_o.jpg

$25

I'm making threads for (6) other Mods I have for sale. Other items to come shortly.

Thanks for looking -

Is this a full mech?

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Is this a full mech?
VV. Not full mech. I have two of these. Version one and version two. Potentiometer adjustment for variable voltage from 1v to 8v. Lots of protections in these. Very safe. Very heavy also. Absolutely love mine.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
VV. Not full mech. I have two of these. Version one and version two. Potentiometer adjustment for variable voltage from 1v to 8v. Lots of protections in these. Very safe. Very heavy also. Absolutely love mine.

Thanks, Chain. I sorta recognized it from one you posted a while back, I think.

If the other guy doesn’t get it, maybe I will. I’m a bit weirded by VV now, even though my first mod was VV. :scaredy kat:

Have you ever used the Noisy Cricket, btw? I’m not sure if that has protections too. Thanks!

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
You asked about the Dovpo first. If you want it, go for it :)

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Whoever gets it will love it. It's well built. Reliable. And cool looking. I love the weight of these. Only stable to 0.10 ohm. Good battery life even when pushing it low to its limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors