Become a Patron!

Some of you may know me but here is my proper introduction.

Synsi1916

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
First and foremost I'd like to give props to my inspiration Vapor Joe. I heard some words from him tonight that drove me to write this from the conversation he posted earlier tonight. We are not afraid! We will not stop! We will fight! We will win! Also Dhim sent me the sweetest custom dock I couldn't build in the mail and just in the way he does things and carries himself is inspiration. I am 26 and have a small family now married with 1 baby boy. I am coming back from a very dark place some of you may understand and just now coming out that haze that takes months to come through. I am veteran of of the USCG and I smoked analogs for 10 years before I started vaping 2 years ago. Since I got out I used my G.I. Bill to the max and have I have been breaking my back literally in construction. My back is injured and can not work anymore and of course I got burned to pay for everything. About a year ago I started to make my own juice and at first it was just for me and close friends I worked with but now I am evolving and producing more due to this reason. There is nothing more than I would love than to start expanding and I know there is no better way to start. I am cheap now ever since the economic decline as is everyone else, but I refuse to settle for sub-par quality and never drop to gas station quality. I had to go to up to the drawing board and develop my own to the highest standard I could find. I feel I have spent more than my fair share of time on the soap box. I am back now to stay and would want nothing more than to talk with the fellow vapers I learned this trade from. Thank you for your time if you read it this it has already ment a lot. Vape on.

Last edited:

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good to have you here.
autumnwatercolorthanksforjoiningus.jpg

VU Sponsors