Become a Patron!

Sourin Air Mod Review

Sunlight

Unlisted Vendor

Suorin Air Mod​

One thing I love the most is possessing things that nearly no one has [or at least things that do not look similar to something else]. The Suorin Air Mod is precisely such an item. The vape pod device made me fall in love with it with how unique it looks and how simple it is to operate it. Moreover, as you read this, you may wonder how I got to know such a particular device. Well, my sister started vaping one year ago, and nearly every two or three months, she purchased new vape devices just to experiment. She bought the Suorin Air Mod one month ago, which is how everything started. When I saw it, I immediately asked her what this was, as it may not look like a vape device at first sight.
Additionally, after that, I was constantly asking her different questions about it and thinking about purchasing one for myself, and I finally did it. I am so impressed with it so far that I decided to write about it online to impress others. I will mention everything I love about it and what may also brand you.
pI4bFtpsDr5C2n24nRmCMOVNAE5Gpha6u4GZhkgmnJNMMWsFtMqq0YNiNpiG7MLopwSuCVY9srASj-Hnh4bmtyGPM6_EHWwYz-drLsEtCyW7hNN1DXc-yRo1CAtiJWxTEK0eFAckie9O2NJpGWk7xJY

First steps​

First of all, I think the best one to start with is its design, which is unique in my opinion. I guarantee you will hardly find another vape device that looks like the Suorin Air Mod. Thanks to its shape and dimensions [116mm by 33mm by 23mm], it fits perfectly into my hands [not only mine but everyone else's, too, for sure]. Additionally, thanks to its mass of just 67 grams, I can easily take it anywhere at any time. Not to forget that I love how every type of flavor has its shade of color on the device's body. Moreover, for the people reading this that love even more details about it, the top side matches a flat mouthpiece, and the bottom employs airflow, light indicators, and a port for recharge. Besides, the aluminum case has no buttons or other functional components.

Battery​

The battery of the Suorin Air Mod can also make you want to purchase it as it holds a power of 1500mAh, and it recharges in just approximately two hours [which is not a lot, in my opinion]. Generally, this massive battery capacity ensures you can vape for days without worrying. Furthermore, the recharging process is something you do not have to worry about and does not need a user manual. Just attach the provided Type-C cord to the Type-C port, and that’s it.

Conclusion​

As you may understand, the Suorin Air Mod has many benefits and features that make you want to purchase it. Moreover, I have to confess from my experience that if you buy it, you will not regret it. Moreover, even if my review makes this vape pod seem easy on everything, I recommend reading a user manual before operating it.

VU Sponsors