Spacejam Andromeda, about 18mL

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
12mg nic, and I tried to finish it. i just really don't like it. Would love to trade for something I might enjoy. Anyone interested, perhaps?
Hi Angel, welcome to VU!

We'll need a photo of your trade per the guidelines of the Trading Post. http://vapingunderground.com/threads/guidelines-for-safe-transactions-and-forum-disclaimers.183/

What's the ratio of the juice you have? That will help others make their decision. Also, do you have a preference for ratio? Same strength as your trade?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpeg 12mg is my preferred nic strength, and thank you for pointing out that rule to me. My top flavors right now that I consider all day vapes are Unicorn Milk, Selfie Sunday, Trollie Tuesday, and Candy Lain. I am certainly expanding into trying new things, maybe a fruity or sweet tobacco flavor similar to Halo Tribecca. I enjoyed that one a lot. Right now all my flavors are either dessert or candy. As far as ratio, I can't really handle more than 40% PG blends. So anything 40% or below will be ideal for me, unless it's such a recommended flavor that I just have to try it, in which case I could reach up a little more and go full 50/50 PG/VG.

Thank you all for the welcomings.

VU Sponsors