Spearmint FA 1.5%
Peppermint FA 1%
Maxx Blend FA 1%
Catalan Cream FA 1%
Vanilla Tahiti FA .5%
Vanilla Bourbon FA .5%
Oak Wood FA .5%
Root Beer Float Yaeliq 20%

So I am now using 6mg or less juice, but I have all this 12mg and 15mg juice that I don't want to waste, so I have been adding concentrated flavors and VG to dilute the nicotine, but not the flavor.

For the root beer float, I don't have any RB flavors, so I decided to try something a little different. I had heard of people supplementing RB with wintergreen, but I don't have or especially like wintergreen, so I decided to try spearmint. Once mixed, I found that the dominant flavor was spearmint, but there was a really interesting, somewhat earthy aftertaste. I then started adding more flavors and here's where I ended up. I've tried maybe 20 variations since arriving at this mix, but I have consistently found myself craving this one.

Make no mistake, this is a spearmint vape, but (at least to me) there is an interesting earthiness as well as some sweet notes to round it out. Shake and vape it really just tastes like spearmint, but over time the other flavors start to show. Not sure if anyone else will like this one, but I love it.

Now for a question: For the time being, I have plenty of Yaeliqs RBF, but eventually I will run out and I don't plan to purchase premixed juices again and will need to find concentrated flavors to reproduce this. I imagine I can up the vanillas and cream a bit to reproduce the float aspect, but I'm not sure where to go with the RB. I have heard HIC's glowing reviews of the Tasty Puff RB, but Yaeliqs is a pretty subtle RB juice, so I don't know if that will fit the bill. Has anyone tried Yaeliq's RBF and reproduced something similar through DIY?

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sorry, I don't like spearmint, but I know lots of people do. Good for you for coming up with a way to use that juice! I don't know about the root beer, I'm sure others will. Keep playing with the flavors, isn't it fun?

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sorry, I don't like spearmint, but I know lots of people do. Good for you for coming up with a way to use that juice! I don't know about the root beer, I'm sure others will. Keep playing with the flavors, isn't it fun?
Thanks. It is fun!

VU Sponsors