Become a Patron!

Spidersilk Titanium

pescadore

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I decided to try the Spidersilk even though I had heard that the Titanium wire was hard to build. Well Vape Mail came today and in it was my 26g Spidersilk wire. I built a couple of 10 wrap spaced vertical coils for the Steam Crave Aromamizer and man were these coils tasty. I love a good cloud and I had plenty of that but the flavor on these coils was extrordinary. I have to say that I was very impressed. The coils were not that tough to build, I just was really conscious on getting the spacing even. I checked them on my ohm meter and they came in at .24 ohms. I am going to try the coils out on one Aromamizer and if they last as long as I think they will I am going to do the same build on the other one. I really like TC but never built a good coil to use it on the Aromamizer until now. I am one happy camper. I know that there are those who believe the use of Titanium coils is controversial but I have done quite a bit of research on the subject and feel good about my decision. I have been using Titanium coils with my Delta II for some time now and even though I like the Delta II the Aromamizer is my favorite tank.

VU Sponsors