Become a Patron!

Spilled tea in mouthpiece...

Kitsune

Member For 1 Year
Hi and welcome to the forums.

Depending on the amount that went into the drip tip, yes it would certainly reach the coil and there's a high chance you need to recoil.

Which atomizer did that happen with?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just blow it out and maybe give it a rinse no reason to change the coil IMO.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Long as you didn't pour like half a glass in there, it should burn off. Might taste like tea, of course, and you may have inadvertently made the best DIY tea vape ever.... ;)

VistaVaporsInc

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Would the tea get in the coil or do i need to recoil?
It depends on which type of atomizer you're using. If you're using a tank with prebuilt coil heads, there's a chance that you might be tasting tea for a while. If you're not cool with that, I would change the coil head. However, if you're using an RDA or RTA, it could be as easy as simply changing out the cotton if you have an issue with the flavor, no need to change the actual coil. If you're looking for further troubleshooting or assistance, our customer service staff is always willing and ready to assist, even if you've never purchased from us before! Feel free to reach out to [email protected]! Also, if you happen to enjoy the added flavor of "Tea" to your vape (lol!), try out our blend Indian from our Oceans line - you can find it by searching our site from here, it's got a Chai Tea inclusion that adds a delicious spicy tea note!

I hope this helps you, but again, if you have other questions, don't hesitate to reach out! In the meantime, VAPE ON!

VU Sponsors