Become a Patron!

Spit back issues with Joyetech Coils (Egrip2)

Hi. New to vaping here. The egrip 2 is my first mod. It came with three coils, the 0.5 & 0.25 SS coils, and the 1.5 clapton coil. The 1.5 has been vaping fine for me with no problems, but the other two coils have just been unusable. Its a shame because the flavour is much better using them. I've tried using temp control and various other simple hacks i found online to get the spit back to stop but its not working. I'm not sure if its the mod, the e-liquid or just the coils that are crap. Maybe i'm doing something wrong? thoughts?

The egrip also comes with an adapter so i could use any other tank i want, so i've been thinking about buying a tank to get rid of this spit back problem. There kind of expensive where i currently am, though, so i wanted second opinions. i've never tried vaping with other tanks is it worth it, or is the built-in tank on the egrip fine?

I have the same mod, bought 2 weeks ago today. I was shown the difference between the 2 mouthpieces ( Driptray) that came with mine. The one that matches your Mod you can see through. The other has ridges in it. That stops the fluid from getting in your mouth. It worked for mine.

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That uses the same BF coils as the cubis and cubis pro tanks I believe. What I do for my cubis tanks after I prime or refill the 0.5/0.25 coils: turn upside down briefly, turn back up and draw without firing 5 or 6 times, turn back over (put it over paper towel or trash can) and fire until you see vapor. Turn back up, run a qtip down the drip tip and you should be good. If you let it sit a long time or over night I just give it a short fire and q tip it before I vape from it.

Annoying but they are still my go to tanks for when out of the house since they are basically impossible to make leak.

VU Sponsors