Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ohh she will love a boat.
A hole in the water to throw money into.

She wants one since we have a decent size lake about 5 minutes from our house, it was actually once a Great Lake. We just haven’t been able to find one we both can agree one, I want a bass boat and she wants something with a cabin.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@AndriaD He was having a lot of problems, they actually cancelled and refunded all orders at one point. They are supposed to be back up to speed now though.

Well, I haven't gotten a cancellation; but all I have gotten is a receipt from paypal. I checked my paypal a minute ago, and it still seems to be "in progress", so I'll keep my fingers crossed. Had no idea of any of this, though, or I might have gone ahead and ordered the pins from the co.uk site.

Andria

Pevinsghost

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Ordered rayon. Tried it years ago from a freebie sample, but I just treated it like cotton which wasn't great.
On top of more in the coil, you what less on the deck.

After feeding the wick through the coil I cut at an angle so about 2/3 of the ends are removed but the coil is still filled.

Rayon is less about absorbing juice like a sponge, and more about transporting it like you would see with mesh for example. Very efficient at moving juice, but will gladly let it go as well.

The tightness in the coil is just to compensate for it shrinking when wet so no coil portions lose contact.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
On top of more in the coil, you what less on the deck.

After feeding the wick through the coil I cut at an angle so about 2/3 of the ends are removed but the coil is still filled.

Rayon is less about absorbing juice like a sponge, and more about transporting it like you would see with mesh for example. Very efficient at moving juice, but will gladly let it go as well.

The tightness in the coil is just to compensate for it shrinking when wet so no coil portions lose contact.
Thanks for that info

Pevinsghost

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Well, I haven't gotten a cancellation; but all I have gotten is a receipt from paypal. I checked my paypal a minute ago, and it still seems to be "in progress", so I'll keep my fingers crossed. Had no idea of any of this, though, or I might have gone ahead and ordered the pins from the co.uk site.

Andria
I wouldn't be too worried yet, it might be delayed, or they may just not be good at updating with things like tracking info.

When I ordered a 510 I didn't get a single notice other than paypal payment notice and it arrived fine.

You could try emailing too.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@AndriaD He was having a lot of problems, they actually cancelled and refunded all orders at one point. They are supposed to be back up to speed now though.
yeah I ordered some squonk pins after the stroke and it took about 3 weeks.
Ordered some more and a couple of squonk assembly's about a month later and they were prompt.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I wouldn't be too worried yet, it might be delayed, or they may just not be good at updating with things like tracking info.

When I ordered a 510 I didn't get a single notice other than paypal payment notice and it arrived fine.

You could try emailing too.

Nah, I'll hang tight; I'd hate to bother them in the midst of a family crisis. I'll try that squonk pin that Cromwell included, it might just work.

Andria

The.Drifter

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Drone is back into rotation :)

eeaj52pjw45ush26g.jpg

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just out my name in for both. I'm. More wanting the phenom just because I'll be squonking it, and don't need to over saturate and over cotton the coil

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So not sure if this goes here but it's for squonker so I can't find a better place. I stole this idea but it works. The male 510 end of an old ego charger fits right in a juice nozzle. Then for the cap I took an adapter for the ego and sealed the top so it's a closed bottle.
05399e1e4de58761b8e5077a83ab65bd.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So not sure if this goes here but it's for squonker so I can't find a better place. I stole this idea but it works. The male 510 end of an old ego charger fits right in a juice nozzle. Then for the cap I took an adapter for the ego and sealed the top so it's a closed bottle.
05399e1e4de58761b8e5077a83ab65bd.jpg

Nice little refill bottle for cheap. Whether it's more convenient or not I'm not sure but was a neat idea

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Anyone else get in on the Haku lists today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I did! ;)

Just put my name in for both. I'm. More wanting the phenom just because I'll be squonking it, and don't need to over saturate and over cotton the coil

I chose the Cruiser. Although I think I might ask Abdullah to switch me to the Phenom from his list...hmm crud, I don't know lol

Side note, I am REALLY enjoying the Flave 22...So far ran like 6 bottles of juice through it and 6 builds... Thing is thriving on a 2.5mm .33 fused...only thing I haven't done yet is build a 3x28x36 2.5mm 6wrap Alien

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I did! ;)

I chose the Cruiser. Although I think I might ask Abdullah to switch me to the Phenom from his list...hmm crud, I don't know lol

Side note, I am REALLY enjoying the Flave 22...So far ran like 6 bottles of juice through it and 6 builds... Thing is thriving on a 2.5mm .33 fused...only thing I haven't done yet is build a 3x28x36 2.5mm 6wrap Alien

Did you actually fill out one of the lists? I thought you wouldn’t be able to since you already won.

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't run the gambit of coils yet that I normally do on a new atomizer...I'll probably toss in the Alien next after this bottle...but in short I do like it more than my Flave 24. Can't go wrong with either one...

Additionally, if you're not opposed to Clones, you could pick up the Flave 24 for like $17 and probably soon the Flave 22 for the same...although I am sure they wont offer it in Titanium, but a 22 stainless version would be kick ass.

But if you're looking for a RDA that probably fits the bill across the board...I would probably say the Entheon is it...what they offer and the price is hard to beat.

Again if you're not opposed to clones, the Entheon is on the China sites ;)

I am not against them, nor those that buy them... their money and I am no one to say how a person spends theirs.
I have many Authentic and clones im not a vape snob just get what i can as long as it works well for my needs
I do like the looks of entheon RDA, Looks to be perfected clamps over Halady

, just couldn't be doing waiting 6mths for 180euro RTA,s an sitting refreshing pc screen on a chance to buy one
so picked up skyline clone hussar clone ect ,

its the 22mm flave id like more than 24mm.

Side note
Coppervapes has just cloned NarBa an NarTa RDTA and
the steamtuners kits / PC + Utlem tanks for the Hussar,

+ Got a few things im waiting on to be delivered along with this
073d06817169b546f90548564ed86dda.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have many Authentic and clones im not a vape snob just get what i can as long as it works well for my needs

, just couldn't be doing waiting 6mths for 180euro RTA,s an sitting refreshing pc screen on a chance to buy one

Side note

Nice Mulciber.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Side note

Who is selling the Coppervape Hussar stuff you mention? Link please.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wonder if those CV skyline Stab Piss drip tips are standard 510?
Might fit my Wasps?

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

Khanninnarh

Member For 3 Years
@BrewBear

Yes. V1 with restrictor. But I Guess with the kind of AFC the V1.5 can be pretty capable of a very restricted draw. Not sure where the V1 can be had though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
More ordering supplies for me. Happen to realize I'm near out of wire. Hit the Temco site this morning. Not sure exactly why but I selected to go to Nichrome wire & got 100 ft each of 28 & 36 awg. Might do up some Clapton style wire.

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Actually 2nd try lol! But yup finally go tone now we could leave the struggle of that group and all

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Actually 2nd try lol! But yup finally go tone now we could leave the struggle of that group and all

I’ll probably stay in it just to stay current but at least I can turn my damn notifications off after I get mine in hand. I’ll probably join the owners’ group too.

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I’ll probably stay in it just to stay current but at least I can turn my damn notifications off after I get mine in hand. I’ll probably join the owners’ group too.

What's the owners group? Just people show off Haku and mod setup? Meh boring lol just want what I want (what I really really want) and head out. Much as I like to stay in groups.. Too many lol. In too many cars groups, in about 3-4 mod group(which I'm debating since all are box unregulated). Too many to keep up with

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What's the owners group? Just people show off Haku and mod setup? Meh boring lol just want what I want (what I really really want) and head out. Much as I like to stay in groups.. Too many lol. In too many cars groups, in about 3-4 mod group(which I'm debating since all are box unregulated). Too many to keep up with

Outside of third party sales, it’s your only chance to score a second Haku.

VU Sponsors