Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't even know what a Roscoe01 NarDa is...but any Authentic NarDa is worth WAY more than a B2K
It was a clone that Roscoe01 upgraded, bottom fed and sold an optional clear cap for. If I understand correctly he upgraded the screws and the cap and made a custom bf pin and clear cap for it.

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Don't have the Roscoe01 but have a B2k I don't use much. What kind of info are you looking for?
I'm trying to find more information on Roscoe's upgraded Narda and get thoughts on what people think of them. I know they aren't made anymore and there was a list you had to get on to buy them.
I'm looking to trade my Roscoe01 Narda for a b2k because I want more airflow. I know from using it awhile now (roscoe01 Narda/chiNarda) it's restricted airflow and great flavor but I don't know the specifics to give to the other party.
I paid $60 for it and figured with the sig tip it would be a good deal for both of us.
Thanks for the reply

hariboholmes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Yeah I love the vape of the Entheon. I honestly just wish it was a little smaller? More compact? Mostly shorter lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Agree it was a decent vape, but was bigger than most tanks and twice as ugly.

Also found it to be great for beefier wire like fused claptons etc but the massive chamber made smaller low power builds way to cool.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So the boss man replied to the dudes thread about the Haku Cap...

Can someone explain like I'm 5 (ELI5) this response?

upload_2018-1-9_11-42-52.png

houndb

Member For 4 Years
It was a clone that Roscoe01 upgraded, bottom fed and sold an optional clear cap for. If I understand correctly he upgraded the screws and the cap and made a custom bf pin and clear cap for it.
The two I purchased from him were clones that he made a stainless BF pin for and put better screws in the posts. He also would just BF the brass screw that came with the atty.

The Stainless BF screw was like 5 dollars extra. The clear cap was just from China and he was able to order them. They were around 10. The narda was around 25 to 30 for it.

He BF one of the original clones that was offered. Really nice and hard to tell from a original. I haven’t ever had any problems with any of my narda’s and that is really all I use.

I was one of the first to purchase them from him. I think he only did 20 to 30.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok I am going to stir the pot a little for you guys that Ordered a black NeoFet LOL.

How pissed are you going to be if its not bead blasted like the body? and its all shiny like the Black button will be?

This is based off the pictures posted thus far of the Red/Green/Ultem buttons shown for the NeoFet and previous Black Buttons on the Neo2 and Neo

The one picture that shows the Black NeoFet with the button on it, I can't tell if its polished or Matte nor can I tell if its RED or Black, although I know for sure the white one in this picture is red since he said it was...

upload_2018-1-9_14-54-45.png

/stirring

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
They always do that and most likely they'll let you go even higher then that lol. Mine started at like $500 they jumped it to $2500 and then they let me buy something worth close to triple that amount! Lol crazy ass people . In all fairness I have had my acct since they started bill me later.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

yeah, don't need it. I did buy some hats & shoes with the extra credit though

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ok I am going to stir the pot a little for you guys that Ordered a black NeoFet LOL.

How pissed are you going to be if its not bead blasted like the body? and its all shiny like the Black button will be?

This is based off the pictures posted thus far of the Red/Green/Ultem buttons shown for the NeoFet and previous Black Buttons on the Neo2 and Neo

The one picture that shows the Black NeoFet with the button on it, I can't tell if its polished or Matte nor can I tell if its RED or Black, although I know for sure the white one in this picture is red since he said it was...

View attachment 100371

/stirring

Duuuude I think you need to step away from the computer for a hot minute...
:giggle:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

View attachment 100371

/stirring
White is the new red.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

View attachment 100371

/stirring

Not trying to shit on 67Mods here, but this is a prime example as to why I dropped out (and I’m broke-ish, but that’s an ever-present issue. I always find a way lol).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Fyi... RSQ's finally started popping up on eBay today. No deals but at least there's that handy-dandy 'pay after delivery' feature.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I really wish the resin one wasn’t random colors but I say that about almost everything on FT made of resin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Not interested in trying the resin ones....
PC now I will try....

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Oh and @So619Cal ... dude I don't know what you twisted me coil-wise, but one of em is PERFECT in Le Supersonic. Gonna want to order a bunch from ya eventually. Will snap a pic later.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh and @So619Cal ... dude I don't know what you twisted me coil-wise, but one of em is PERFECT in Le Supersonic. Gonna want to order a bunch from ya eventually. Will snap a pic later.

If its a fused clapton, I already know which one it is ;)

.27ish 4/5 wrap N80 3mm 26x2x36

EDIT: Its the coil I use in my Haku's after a bunch of trial and error...and what I used in the Flave 22

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ah, my favorite brewing method -

Was mine too, until I got an Aeropress.
Same concept basically but the vacuum really squeezes every last bit of moisture out of the grinds. And so much easier to clean. No risk of breaking glass either.
My buddy gave me one for Christmas two years ago.. still goin strong. Love it.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Was mine too, until I got an Aeropress.
Same concept basically but the vacuum really squeezes every last bit of moisture out of the grinds. And so much easier to clean. No risk of breaking glass either.
My buddy gave me one for Christmas two years ago.. still goin strong. Love it.

Does it do a better job of keeping grounds under the press?

I might try one

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ah, my favorite brewing method -

Cool cool. I think I maybe tried to install the 4/5 wrap at first but the Supersonic likes a bigger coil.
It's a shame this atty isn't more available, you would flip dude. If you have the opportunity, grab it!

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have an AeroPress I bought off Amazon a few years ago... still use it... Not daily but at least once a week... Still do the pour over in the mornings for the us here. But when I make a cup in the afternoon...AeroPress for sure.

I have both the paper filters and the mesh one... I prefer the paper filters, the mesh allows some particulates to pass through, but I find that is more dependent on my grind.

So what was the ohms on that coil I made?

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have an AeroPress I bought off Amazon a few years ago... still use it... Not daily but at least once a week... Still do the pour over in the mornings for the us here. But when I make a cup in the afternoon...AeroPress for sure.

I have both the paper filters and the mesh one... I prefer the paper filters, the mesh allows some particulates to pass through, but I find that is more dependent on my grind.

So what was the ohms on that coil I made?

RSQ is reading .27

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Yep and mesh come in different materials.
Just look at that mesh atty that brew was pushing.

different metals may interact differently with coffee molecules.

I admit to being entirely too lazy to vape with mesh :p

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I use a moka pot (occasionally I'll bust out my chemix) :/

Ohhh that damn Chemex.. I was a store-opener for the first Starbucks stores in Las Vegas in the early 90's ...demo-ing that thing was the bane of my existence.
Perfect for @The Cromwell 's elitist training!!

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I jus use a MR coffee style of maker.
Whichever paper filters are on sale :)

Why don't you just get a reusable mesh basket filter - thought that would appeal to your frugal side.Plus it makes a better cup, even if you are brewing swill, it will still be better swill

VU Sponsors