Become a Patron!

stabwood mod

Dwiputra

Member For 3 Years
is stabwood mod really unique?is it impossible for someone if want to copy someone's stabwood mod?i mean like,is it possible or impossible to copy my friend's stabwood mod?

Hype

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You are talking IMPOSSIBLE !! I have seen many stabwood mods in my day , never one the same as another ,similar colors , similar patterns , but NEVER the same , unless its a wrap dipped in epoxy its not gonna happen .

Dwiputra

Member For 3 Years
You are talking IMPOSSIBLE !! I have seen many stabwood mods in my day , never one the same as another ,similar colors , similar patterns , but NEVER the same , unless its a wrap dipped in epoxy its not gonna happen .

is it possible if i intentionally want to copy someone,s stabwood mod?

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You quoted boh of us. He typed Impossible and I typed Noone will ever have the same stabwood mod.. So the short answer is No

Sent from a pile of wood chips

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It takes a lot of time and nice machining to make a stabwood mod. And the polishing. Looks up some YouTube videos on the process. It's more work than you think

Dwiputra

Member For 3 Years
You quoted boh of us. He typed Impossible and I typed Noone will ever have the same stabwood mod.. So the short answer is No

so impossible to copy someone's stabwood mod even we want to?

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
If you are good with a paint brush, it could be possible to copy the design of a stabwood mod. It wouldn't be easy and will most definitely take a fair amount of time, effort, and skill. Even then, unless you are a skilled painter, it will likely turn out somewhat different than the original mod. I have seen some airbrushed stabwood designs before that looked super realistic, but they were not exact copies of anything, which is much easier to do than to copy an existing design.

Dwiputra

Member For 3 Years
If you are good with a paint brush, it could be possible to copy the design of a stabwood mod. It wouldn't be easy and will most definitely take a fair amount of time, effort, and skill. Even then, unless you are a skilled painter, it will likely turn out somewhat different than the original mod. I have seen some airbrushed stabwood designs before that looked super realistic, but they were not exact copies of anything, which is much easier to do than to copy an existing design.

it means impossible to really copy the stabwood?

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You can do the same shape and form factor, but the design will always be different. The design comes from the grain of wood, which is a lot like fingerprints. you’ll never get the exact same shade or design from piece to piece. If you want something similar than your best bet is to contact the manufacturer of your buddies piece.

Dwiputra

Member For 3 Years
You can do the same shape and form factor, but the design will always be different. The design comes from the grain of wood, which is a lot like fingerprints. you’ll never get the exact same shade or design from piece to piece. If you want something similar than your best bet is to contact the manufacturer of your buddies piece.

so even tho i contact the manufacturer,i just get similiar?not get the exact same?

VU Sponsors