Become a Patron!

Starter Vaper

Hello I am a beginner vaper and have some questions to more experienced vapers:
1. Where do you buy vape juice in LA, now that the new regulation on shipping vape products is in effect?
2. What's the best vape juice brand?

Thanks for the ideas:)

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi and Welcome to the forum :wave:

Sorry I live in NY and have the same problem- I stocked up on all my vape supplies before the bans went into effect here last July.
Do you have Vape shops around? Stop in and check them out- ours can only carry tobacco flavored juice, not sure what they have in LA.
I live by Indian Rezs so I could always go there to get flavored eliquid if I needed it.
If you have friends or family in another state, maybe they can ship it forward to you. Expensive but you would get the eliquids you need.
Really hard to suggest "the best" eliquids since we all like different flavors and companies.

Last edited:
Hi and Welcome to the forum :wave:

Sorry I live in NY and have the same problem- I stocked up on all my vape supplies before the bans went into effect here last July.
Do you have Vape shops around? Stop in and check them out- ours can only carry tobacco flavored juice, not sure what they have in LA.
I live by Indian Rezs so I could always go there to get flavored eliquid if I needed it.
If you have friends or family in another state, maybe they can ship it forward to you. Expensive but you would get the eliquids you need.
Really hard to suggest "the best" eliquids since we all like different flavors and companies.
Thank you so much:) Will check in the neighborhood.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I'd check to see if they have unflavored juice locally, then you could just order flavors from Bull City and do a kind of modified DIY.

In my 10 years of vaping, I've vaped plenty of Dekang and Hangsen juice from China, but not sure I'd suggest that now. Besides which, those are far from being the "best" brands.

Freeman Vapes has been sending me texts lately that they are having sales and still shipping to all states. Try Freemanvapejuice.com and see if anything rings your chimes. I like their flavors Vice Cream (vanilla ice cream) and Ruth's Loot (chocolate chip cookie) but they have another 12 or 15 flavors to choose from and their prices can be really super if you catch a sale.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You could try Breazy as well, I think they ship to Cali. Here's a link to their 4th of July sale:

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'd check to see if they have unflavored juice locally, then you could just order flavors from Bull City and do a kind of modified DIY.

Do it this way a bit myself & find it works out alright. Can find recipes on the forum here, or elsewhere online. Then, can also just mix up something free style on my own to experiment. Ultimately though in my case simple unflavored suits 8 out of 10 times. :)

In my 10 years of vaping, I've vaped plenty of Dekang and Hangsen juice from China, but not sure I'd suggest that now. Besides which, those are far from being the "best" brands.

Freeman Vapes has been sending me texts lately that they are having sales and still shipping to all states. Try Freemanvapejuice.com and see if anything rings your chimes. I like their flavors Vice Cream (vanilla ice cream) and Ruth's Loot (chocolate chip cookie) but they have another 12 or 15 flavors to choose from and their prices can be really super if you catch a sale.
Thank you, nadalma, for sharing your experience!

VU Sponsors