Become a Patron!

Starting a bespoke little vaping company

Heu so i have a long history of being invovled with clandestine chemistry and ive made plenty of different e-liquid infused with all sorts of chemicals but now my lifes moved on i have a son i want to start a small company making eiquids deisgned for peoples personal needs example someone memssages me saying they work nights and drink excessive amounts of coffee throughout the day and ive made a caffiene infused with vitamin d to as he wasnts getting much sun light liquid but it mainly worked in high powered sub ohm mods and tanks but really was effeicent in rdas, or ive made a eliquid to help people wind down beofre sleep containing made using 70vg 30pg that had camomile and lavender in the eliquid and had been left to soak for 3weeks then i added melatonin and valeric acid (the chemical in valerian that gives it ifs effect) and that had very good feedback, also i plan to do a range of eliquid had from vg with nictitine extracted from plants instead of syntetic noictontine and flavoured with real plants, herbs and spices(vanilla cinnamon sticks lavender etc)
Do you think theres a market for do you think theres a market for these kind of products

VU Sponsors