Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

dfgfdgfd.jpg

OUR TIME IS NOW!

People thought I was stupid 6 years ago.

While the industry scrambles - VU is ready...

Starting September 1.

1. We will no longer keep access log files.

2. We will no longer store IP addresses except in cases of spam (for filtering).

3. While many would use this as a time to make a lot of money, VU will be the opposite.
We will not charge for services. We will not take a penny from any sale no matter how large or small.
All transactions are between buyer and seller with NO middleman (us).

4. Vaping Undergrounds will be 100% user supported through donations and patreon.

... buckle up the ride is about to get bumpy in the next 30 days :)

Last edited:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Cool video!

I'm probably in my perpetually-under-a-rock ignorant state, but what exactly is the significance of Sept 1?

Andria

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Starting September 1.

1. We will no longer keep access log files.

2. We will no longer store IP addresses except in cases of spam (for filtering).

3. While many would use this as a time to make a lot of money, VU will be the opposite.
We will not charge for services. We will not take a penny from any sale no matter how large or small.
All transactions are between buyer and seller with NO middleman (us).

4. Vaping Undergrounds will be 100% user supported through donations and patreon.

... buckle up the ride is about to get bumpy in the next 30 days :)
Cool video!

I'm probably in my perpetually-under-a-rock ignorant state, but what exactly is the significance of Sept 1?

Andria

And, those pesky Deeming Regs are supposedly going to be enforced 9/10/2020

We still don't know what that will look like, being as enforcement has been delayed, modified, reinstated etc numerous times since first published in 2016

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
We still don't know what that will look like, being as enforcement has been delayed, modified, reinstated etc numerous times since first published in 2016

I know a lot of sites show mods... but then you clicky pretty pic... oos.

My soon to be #1 pet peeve.. if you aint got it, don't show it :p :D

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And, those pesky Deeming Regs are supposedly going to be enforced 9/10/2020

Due to the FDA's stated priorities in enforcing the Deeming regs I expect that in person retail sales will be first hit especially convenience stores and such. Because of the children....

Total enforcement will take a while. 3 months, 6 months, etc I dunno

But it is coming and it is best to be prepared.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I know a lot of sites show mods... but then you clicky pretty pic... oos.

My soon to be #1 pet peeve.. if you aint got it, don't show it :p :D

That is a serious pisser for sure - I hadn't really perused vape gear in almost a year, then did a lot recently, and saw that time and time again

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a box of mods that I keep hoping to get parts for. I know this. The warranty on any of these devices is not available. I joy, Snowwolf, Kanger, Smok. I call them "condom mods" as they are fun while they last. Fast tech and Mouser have some parts. 99% of all my mods have never been outside. How it is.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a box of mods that I keep hoping to get parts for. I know this. The warranty on any of these devices is not available. I joy, Snowwolf, Kanger, Smok. I call them "condom mods" as they are fun while they last. Fast tech and Mouser have some parts. 99% of all my mods have never been outside. How it is.
Worst come to worst I figure if needed I will convert fried board mods into switchfet mods.

I do have about 6 spare boards for my Kbox Mini mods though.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
To keep it simple I made a mod out of parts of an old mod and it is connected to a motorcycle battery. It sits under my desk.
I have the ability to make small switchfet modules with a microprocessor to check for low battery and 5 clicks on/off and to flash led indicating charge status.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years

Exactly... fun while they last :)

I can't tell how many I have given away or sold off.. I have a good collection myself.. but I do worry about everyone with the coming regs taxes and other inane bs they want to toss at us.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have the ability to make small switchfet modules with a microprocessor to check for low battery and 5 clicks on/off and to flash led indicating charge status.
I used a step down board I got at fast tech. Most of the atomizers I use are about the 40w range. To keep folks safe from injury I won't say how I did it.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well, I've got 20-25 regulated mods... but i also do have 2 nice mechs, and if worse comes to worst and I can't get anymore regulated mods, i'll just use the mechs.

Andria

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, I've got 20-25 regulated mods... but i also do have 2 nice mechs, and if worse comes to worst and I can't get anymore regulated mods, i'll just use the mechs.

Andria
I have mods that have not been opened up yet. I spent a lot of money on them because I knew they would find a way to screw us. Some of these are a couple of years old.
I understood what the goberment could do when they dropped the speed limit to 55 years ago.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have mods that have not been opened up yet. I spent a lot of money on them because I knew they would find a way to screw us. Some of these are a couple of years old.
I understood what the goberment could do when they dropped the speed limit to 55 years ago.

I've got a couple that I haven't used much, but I always test them out when I first get them, to make sure they aren't DOA. Since 'shit happens' seems to apply to the millionth power, to vape gear. ;) One of the white Minibooks I got recently has a very faint display, but if it's dark enough, I can see it, and it works fine, so I just make sure not to take it if I'm going outside in the daytime.

Andria

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've got a couple that I haven't used much, but I always test them out when I first get them, to make sure they aren't DOA. Since 'shit happens' seems to apply to the millionth power, to vape gear. ;) One of the white Minibooks I got recently has a very faint display, but if it's dark enough, I can see it, and it works fine, so I just make sure not to take it if I'm going outside in the daytime.

Andria
I understand. I have about 60 mods some are mechanical. When I get a mod I like a lot I sometimes get another one. Being retired and a widower I pretty much get what I want. I have somehow managed to loose the ability to post pictures here. So there's that. I basically just said oh well. It's fairly well known that I don't do rules well so...

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I could post pictures until I removed that crap app tap a talk from my phone and shot it. What a crap program. :blowkiss: :bliss:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
When I get a mod I like a lot I sometimes get another one. Being retired and a widower I pretty much get what I want.

And this is precisely why I've got about a half dozen CFIVs, and, I think, 7 Minibooks -- the CFIVs were my faves for quite a while, but I really prefer mods that use external batteries -- my 30Qs last a lot longer than the 2000mAh CFIVs! I may still try to get some more Minibooks, those are by far my most-fave mods EVER.

Anyone have a Minibook that just doesn't do it for you (they're 40w mods!), you know where to find me... ;)

And my husband told me way back when I first switched "Get whatever vape gear you need. Or you want. Because they don't turn into ashes and stink!" :D

And yeah, this is the same guy who just bought me a $2900 refrigerator. He's a keeper! ;)

Andria

VU Sponsors