Become a Patron!

Steam Crave Aromamizer Plus V2 New color!

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wow, those are pretty!

Would look great on my ZOD 26650 mech, like the Merlin Mini 24K. :D

TDTqt67.jpg

Yeah, that WAS awhile ago now. =)

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Morning @Bigrick I was thinking of the same thing. I pre-ordered the shiny gold version. Black is always good but I was thinking I might see how it looks on my blue dragon mod. Well, it's mostly blue. Has a bit of lavender in it. Heck, it may not look bad on gun metal. Not sure when it will even ship but I am thinking maybe first week of Dec.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Does the chimney reducer fit w/this deck?
1617022231355.png

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Do you mean without the glass? I'm pretty sure it will work just about anyway you screw it together. The new single coil decks are backward compatible with the previous versions too.
Yes, w/the short 8ml glass. Don't want the mesh and that's where I've seen the reducer used. But if it can be used w/any deck or at least that single coil, I'd get it.
1617195833347.png

Grandpa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Buy the V2 and you should get both the single coil deck and the smaller chimney included with the package. No need to buy those items separately.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Sorry just saw this. The reducer can be used with any deck as long as you are using the glass. If it is in RDA mode , then no, it will short out. If you look at this picture here. But ya, it can get confusing all the different bits and bobs :)

Untitled.png

VU Sponsors