Become a Patron!

Steam Crave Aromamizer Supreme RDTA SC202

Hey folks.

We're having an issue with said aromamizer cause it holds in previous flavors big time. I am big about flavors and my boyfriend's aromamizer always tastes horrible to me. I've been telling him for a while and now he is noticing himself that it keeps the previous flavors and keeps it and keeps it.

I am using a aromamizer RDTA SC200. He uses a SC202 which is fancy but also has a lot of parts to it. I never have any issues with mine. I was it out with hot water and it's done.

I did the same with his, smells are gone but the previous flavor stays in somewhere. And it's gross.

What might be the reason ?

I'm thinking maybe under the silicone rings ? We'll try soaking it in vinegar but if that means we have to do it everytime we change flavors that's just annoying. Especially while working.

Any other suggestions. He's not happy about it and neither am I since I am very unhappy he can't enjoy the flavors I mix together. :-(

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unless you want to vape through from one flavor to the other you need to take apart the tank and clean it.
You don't have to replace the coil or wick itself unless it's a nasty lingering kind of flavor, just pull the RBA section out and put it aside, then wash the rest of the parts.
The Supreme uses a bottom feeding juice system, so even when you can't see any juice in the tank it still has around 1 ml of juice at the bottom.

Unless you want to vape through from one flavor to the other you need to take apart the tank and clean it.
You don't have to replace the coil or wick itself unless it's a nasty lingering kind of flavor, just pull the RBA section out and put it aside, then wash the rest of the parts.
The Supreme uses a bottom feeding juice system, so even when you can't see any juice in the tank it still has around 1 ml of juice at the bottom.
Yes we are aware of that which is why we take the tank apart and clean it out. I've done it three times the last two days and it did not help.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So dry burn the coil and replace the wick, or just replace both wick and coil.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Check that the insulator on the bottom of the deck is not burned or damaged, maybe the bad taste is not coming from the juice.
I would have also said to check that it's properly wicked so you're not getting a dry hit, but since yours is fine, it means you know how to wick it properly.
Some specific flavors just don't want to go away.
Try hot water and soap or a sonic cleaner.

VU Sponsors