Become a Patron!

Steam crave hadron pro-Lipo replacement/upgrade options?

blades_of_honor

Member For 4 Years
Just got it in the mail! Besides 4S & connectors, i'm not exactly sure what dimmensions will work. The one it came with is 1600mah & 30c. Nothing wrong with it, just want to get a extra. I seen a brand called OVONIC, 4S 2200mah 35C. And another, Gens Ace- Tattu- 2200mAh 45C 4S. I'm way out of the loop on good lipos. Last time I looked around when into rc trucks still, maxamps was "best". But i'm sure more than a few brands are either equal or better in quality these days.

I mainly got this mod because I never had a dna mod & couldn't pass up on the sale, $66.50 shipped direct from steam crave's store. Its cool it can hit 400w but i''ll mostly be around 50-80w regularly, 120-150w occasionally, & 200+ once in a great while lol.

blades_of_honor

Member For 4 Years
Lmao, I cranked that thing up to nearly 300W with some strawberry custard and Im still coughing
I took a few big hits of strong menthol on a .14 fused clapton build(dual) at 150w. Cleared my left nostril lol. I got a cold, no covid thank god. I am into diy and made a 120 of menthol that I made so strong, can't vape it much but its good. I am wondering if extension cables would be ok for the connectors. Love this mod but I really don't like having the lipo mounted upside down. I understand less wire the better generally but my ocd kicks in wanting to organize the wire better & relieve any unnecessary pressure on the wires coming out of the battery even though I know it is probably light enough to not cause a problem over time.

Its like seeing a small rug way left of centered, I got to move it back lol.

blades_of_honor

Member For 4 Years
I have to get a new battery for mine anyway because its stuck at 4%
That sucks. I looked around a bit more & the battery seems to be L-86mm W-35mm H-25mm. I think it has enough clearance for a bit more length but barely anymore for width & height. I think 32 max on height, anymore & the panels wouldn't close. Just guessing though

VU Sponsors