Become a Patron!

Steam Crave Titan Dual Mesh Deck (Series Deck)

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Got another very cool item coming from Steam Crave.
A dual mesh deck for the Titan RTA!

I have been testing this for about a week now and oh boy, I'm impressed. I have never been a huge fan of mesh. Honestly, to me, it was just another fad. But since using the mesh deck for the Plus and now the Titan I'm a believer! What amazing flavor this deck is producing. I was chain vaping at 80 watts with no dry hits. Another tester was running about 150 watts and still, no dry hits. 150 is a tad too hot for me, but he was thoroughly enjoying it. :)

When looking at the pictures you will notice that this is a series deck. The deck has 2 parts to it. The part that goes on top of the deck itself has honeycomb holes, making this a very smooth and quiet vape that is full of flavor.

I can not confirm yet on the release date but from using this, there are only a few small tweaks that need to be done here.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask and I will let you know as soon as I can on the release date and the price.

EDIT: Looks to be middle of May for release. Price will be $29.99 ((including 4pcs mesh strips, 2pcs mesh shoelace cotton and bending tool)

There will also be a bundle sale. The Titan Tank 9 with all the normal stuff it comes with AND the mesh deck for $59.99

IMG_20200414_202009945.jpg IMG_20200414_201516609.jpg IMG_20200414_202114312.jpg IMG_20200414_202537274.jpg IMG_20200414_202538904.jpg IMG_20200409_112942504.jpg

Last edited:

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That does look pretty awesome. Not exactly a juice saver though :D
You know, I don't find it going through the juice as fast as I expected it to. Even running it at 70 watts. But ya, I am sure it goes through it faster than a lot of others

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I love that it is dual and series. Right now it's reading .38 and that might be why it's not blowing through the juice as fast? Not sure. But it's yummy yummy. You know I never liked mesh much. I have a profile RTA and a RDA and at this point I should just sell them off. I never use them anymore. Hmm, maybe keep the RDA as it's smaller but the RTA, nah, it can go I think.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, it is a series deck. Love that!
That is very very intriguing indeed.
I can second that I’ve never been a fan of mesh but.......

The flavor off of the Titan Dual Mesh in Series is astounding! And I’m not a big tank person either but I couldn’t believe the flavor! :inlove:
I'm not the hugest mesh guy either, but I do love the Profile Unity.

I have no doubt that this tank does crank out some serious vapor production and flavor. Dual mesh in series. That's gotta be good.

Last edited:
Got another very cool item coming from Steam Crave.
A dual mesh deck for the Titan RTA!

I have been testing this for about a week now and oh boy, I'm impressed. I have never been a huge fan of mesh. Honestly, to me, it was just another fad. But since using the mesh deck for the Plus and now the Titan I'm a believer! What amazing flavor this deck is producing. I was chain vaping at 80 watts with no dry hits. Another tester was running about 150 watts and still, no dry hits. 150 is a tad too hot for me, but he was thoroughly enjoying it. :)

When looking at the pictures you will notice that this is a series deck. The deck has 2 parts to it. The part that goes on top of the deck itself has honeycomb holes, making this a very smooth and quiet vape that is full of flavor.

I can not confirm yet on the release date but from using this, there are only a few small tweaks that need to be done here.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask and I will let you know as soon as I can on the release date and the price.

EDIT: Looks to be middle of May for release. Price will be $29.99 ((including 4pcs mesh strips, 2pcs mesh shoelace cotton and bending tool)

There will also be a bundle sale. The Titan Tank 9 with all the normal stuff it comes with AND the mesh deck for $59.99

View attachment 158767 View attachment 158768 View attachment 158769 View attachment 158770 View attachment 158771 View attachment 158772
is this for the big 41mm tank ? or a new tank ?

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
I wasn't a mesh person till I won a Unity.
Then I bought Doom and haven't touched Unity since. Flavor/af is the same for both, just that Doom looks better on a mod, holds more unless using Unity's largest glass, much easier to fill, easier to wick.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
OK, I haven't reviewed any of those, at least to the full extent, because of the size. So I didn't know they all wick the same.
Once you get how they work, they are easy peasy. Also, if you got it and had any trouble at all, I am more than happy to do a pic tutorial for folks. Or @Heartsdelight is a pro at this too!

VinnySem

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
:cheers: Welcome to the fam!

I have a nexmesh SS strip for the Profile in here, wicked with rayon. Haven't put it down all day. Delicious. I like the nexmesh strips with rayon because the VV spooled mesh snags the rayon fibers when wicking and the mesh gets distorted.

3b687049a69d739e73a780afce63a068.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Once you get how they work, they are easy peasy. Also, if you got it and had any trouble at all, I am more than happy to do a pic tutorial for folks. Or @Heartsdelight is a pro at this too!
Yeah, I don't think I'd have trouble. Thanks for the offer though. I'd have to buy a mod for it, and I have other irons in the fire atm.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have a nexmesh SS strip for the Profile in here, wicked with rayon. Haven't put it down all day. Delicious. I like the nexmesh strips with rayon because the VV spooled mesh snags the rayon fibers when wicking and the mesh gets distorted.

3b687049a69d739e73a780afce63a068.jpg

I’m a rayon user but I’ve been a scaredy-cat so have been using Muji for the mesh deck. When I can get some Nexmesh I will try my preferred wick - rayon. Where did you buy yours?

VinnySem

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’m a rayon user but I’ve been a scaredy-cat so have been using Muji for the mesh deck. When I can get some Nexmesh I will try my preferred wick - rayon. Where did you buy yours?

I think I got the mesh at vapordna, but I've had it with that place, they never have shit in stock. ElementVape or
Eciggity may have it.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I love the titan with dual mesh. Anyone know where I can get replacement parts? One if the clips that hold the mesh when screwed down is missing. I have googled, but no luck.

Attachments

• 20200615_021834.jpg
    20200615_021834.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 6

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I love the titan with dual mesh. Anyone know where I can get replacement parts? One if the clips that hold the mesh when screwed down is missing. I have googled, but no luck.
You can contact Steam Crave directly and they will help you out. [email protected]

VU Sponsors