Become a Patron!

Steam Crave website

Grandpa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't been around here lately. No real reason, just been doing other stuff. Life is good.

I have tried a couple times in the last few days to get on Steam Crave's website. It looks like it is down or just plain gone. Anybody have any idea what is going on there? I have concerns as I am a Steam Crave junkie. I think I have at least 20 Aromamizer Supremes; versions 1, 2, 2.1, and the new 3's. Just got 4 of them a couple months ago and have another 5 on order as soon as the Chinese get back from vacation. Throw in a couple of Pluses and a couple of Glazes and I've got me a little collection. By far my favorite brand and I haven't even looked at any others for quite a while. My Aromamizer Supremes are the only thing I have used for 2 years.

I see through my wife's account that Steam Crave is on F*ckface; I mean Facebook, but I absolutely refuse to have anything to do with that abomination. I have never had an account there and I never will.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hmm, seems the domain is toast.

Snap1279.jpg

Nothing new on their Twitter and as you said, their FB is members-only...so IDK.
I tried a quicky search on Reddit , but not seeing updates there either.

Perhaps someone here knows more, but it seems they went bye-bye. OFC, it's a Chinese company, so could just be a USA thing in the face of the bans and stuff.

No big shortage of their products though that I can see.

Last edited:

Grandpa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, I still see their stuff all over the place - in China...

I've got 5 AS's waiting at FT, so we'll see.

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
About all I know is the site got attacked and they are aware of it and are trying to get it fixed. They have been on holiday till just today. Wish I had more info for you. Best I can do is to shoot Maggie a message in a day or so if it is not back up and see if I can shed some more light on it

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oh well that's awesome then. I had sent Maggie a message last night but as I had said, they were already aware of it and working on it. Guess they got it done! I had told her people over here were asking soooooo. :)

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sounds like a domain poaching incident or a bad host hangin on to it. Never reg a domain with yer web host..always have control of it yerself. ;)

Hell, there's sites just to find soon to expire or expired domains and snag them en masse for $$$. It's a dastardly business, but that's life. GoDaddy is infamous for it too.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Okay, just for fun. Surprisingly, there really is no flavor loss with it set up this way. If there is, I sure cant tell.

IMG_20210222_134353287.jpg

Last edited:

VU Sponsors