Become a Patron!

Stock Crown or Stock Herakles Plus and what Wattage?

Marine3313

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have a Wismec RX 200 and I think my Herakles plus has way more flavor!! I vape at 75 watts and I think the way the plus is with the juice control. It just allows the wick to get soaked like dripping. The crown idk maybe the watts is off or I should try higher or lower but at 75 watts it's just ok. They are both stock dual .2 coils. Am I doin something wrong with the crown or is Herakles plus that much better?

Ogvapez

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Did you break in the coils? SS .25 or NI 1.5? For me NI didn't work for me on the Rx200. Im getting better Vape on the G2 with NI coils. If you have the SS .25 or .5 Try wattage mode, but I don't have problems in SS mode 68 to 78 450 to 480 for me.

diceman1000

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a Wismec RX 200 and I think my Herakles plus has way more flavor!! I vape at 75 watts and I think the way the plus is with the juice control. It just allows the wick to get soaked like dripping. The crown idk maybe the watts is off or I should try higher or lower but at 75 watts it's just ok. They are both stock dual .2 coils. Am I doin something wrong with the crown or is Herakles plus that much better?
You mean the Crown that's supposed to belong to my buddy? The Crown you were supposed to send me for the Herk Plus you're talking about...

THIS GUY IS A FUCKING CROOK!!!!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
The Herakles Plus in my experience does not give as good of a flavor production when compared to the Crown, V1 or V2. Though flavor is 110% subjective, so it's not really like it matters. Which ever one tastes better and vapes more to your speed, use that.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors