Become a Patron!

Strawberries & Cream

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is a recipe I've been making for 2 years & somehow I overlooked ever publishing it anywhere but ELR. I just realized this morning that I hadn't shared it here. I usually pair TFA Strawberry Ripe with about twice as much CAP Strawberry Sweet, but here I'm using it with INW Shisha Strawberry & the sometimes-hated (at least around here), FA Red Touch strawberry for a big strawberry flavor. I'll be mixing it again in January & it's pretty popular with a couple of my close friends as well.

1.75% FLV Cream
1.75% LA Cream Cheese Icing
2.8% INW Shisha Strawberry
1.75% INW Shisha Vanilla
1.75% FA Red Touch (strawberry)
4.5% TFA Strawberry Ripe
4.5% CAP Vanilla Bean Ice Cream

Strawberries-Cream-face.jpg

marter

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is a recipe I've been making for 2 years & somehow I overlooked ever publishing it anywhere but ELR. I just realized this morning that I hadn't shared it here. I usually pair TFA Strawberry Ripe with about twice as much CAP Strawberry Sweet, but here I'm using it with INW Shisha Strawberry & the sometimes-hated (at least around here), FA Red Touch strawberry for a big strawberry flavor. I'll be mixing it again in January & it's pretty popular with a couple of my close friends as well.

1.75% FLV Cream
1.75% LA Cream Cheese Icing
2.8% INW Shisha Strawberry
1.75% INW Shisha Vanilla
1.75% FA Red Touch (strawberry)
4.5% TFA Strawberry Ripe
4.5% CAP Vanilla Bean Ice Cream

View attachment 149601
@Howard Hughes can you recommend a sub for the FLV Cream? I have a lot of creams but not that one. Hangsen Cream, Sweat Cream (Cap, FW, TPA), others. Any thoughts?

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Howard Hughes can you recommend a sub for the FLV Cream? I have a lot of creams but not that one. Hangsen Cream, Sweat Cream (Cap, FW, TPA), others. Any thoughts?
Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, I've been really busy at work.
Out of what you listed, I would sub the Hangsen. ;)

jazzman

"I'm Old, Fat and Ugly with a crappy attitude!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Howard Hughes Quick question, the INW Shisha Vanilla that you use, is it INW Vanilla Classic TDM or INW Vanilla Concentrate?

jazzman

"I'm Old, Fat and Ugly with a crappy attitude!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Howard Hughes I now realize that it is not shisha vanilla, which one could I use?

Attachments

• IMG_0789.JPG
    IMG_0789.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 23
Last edited:

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I remember Squonk used to use the INW Vanilla Classic in some of his recipes. I believe he said it was similar to FA Vanilla Classic but he liked it better. I'd probably go with the Classic myself but I doubt either one would upset the recipe.

VU Sponsors