Become a Patron!

Strawberry Shortcake

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I use HICs trick by adding FA Cookie to bring out the crustiness. If I want a buttery crust I use FA Cookie and INW Biscuit.

Yes, I get better results using those 2 anyway, but don't think I've tried it with FA Apple Pie yet.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, I get better results using those 2 anyway, but don't think I've tried it with FA Apple Pie yet.
Try something like this for crust.
Apple Pie(FA) 1%
Cookie(FA) .5-.75%
Biscuit(INW) .5-.75%
Play around with the %s to your liking. If your making apple pie up the FA Apple pie to 2%ish.

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
INW Shisha Strwaberry is the first strawberry I have tried that actually has staying power while vaping from the first hit to the last.

I like to mix FA strawberry with TPA strawberry ripe 50/50.... Tastes grate!

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you haven't tried Shisha Strawberry, get it on your next order. I've done the mix different brands thing , but Shisha Straw wins hands down IMHO.
Will try it down the road.... have about 60ml of each I listed to burn through.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Try something like this for crust.
Apple Pie(FA) 1%
Cookie(FA) .5-.75%
Biscuit(INW) .5-.75%
Play around with the %s to your liking. If your making apple pie up the FA Apple pie to 2%ish.

Now I remember...
I've used Apple Pie + Cookie
And Cookie + Biscuit
But haven't used all three together yet, so many different combos it's hard to remember all of them:).

BTW tried the SB Shortcake today, then realized it's only been a week, still good tho.
Not surprising it's good considering the Shisha SB.
But the CAP Vanilla Cupcake did surprise me as I've not had much luck with it yet.
Put the rest away for another week:D.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If you haven't tried Shisha Strawberry, get it on your next order. I've done the mix different brands thing , but Shisha Straw wins hands down IMHO.

And it requires less to get the taste, which is always a plus for me.
For those having trouble tasting Strawberry flavors this is the one to use IMO.

I've tried the FA SB from 2-4% and it just can't compare with the Shisha at 2% when used in identical recipes.
I use TFA SB Ripe on occasion if a recipe calls for it, but mostly it collects dust nowadays like my other ones.
I've also used the TFA SB Ripe + CAP Sweet SB combo, and it still does work pretty well.
Nice for a backup if I run out of Shisha:eek:.

The FE Strawberry from ECX surprised me tho as I think it's maybe second place compared to the Shisha SB.
And the FE Blackberry is also decent, and quite close to the VZ-SC Blackberry.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Don't know if I can tell any difference between 1 week and 2 weeks steeping, still good:D

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So I guess I couldn't use tfa french vanilla or could just to see how it is.

It should still be fine cause it's an accent flavor mostly, but I'd use 1% at least.
TFA Vanilla Swirl would even work I think.

The star of the show is the Shisha SB anyway and I suspect you could even leave it out.
It may not taste exactly the same, but it will still be great.

VU Sponsors