Become a Patron!

Stuck on a deserted island, i.e. vape gear for the vapapocalypse

aikanae

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm in a quandery about what I'd like to have in my stash. I was hoping to come up with a list of the top 5 to 7 items that are must haves. Not a discussion since every person is different. Just a curiosity of what you couldn't live without if you were heading off to a deserted island and didn't have access to anymore vape gear for a long, long time.

Nic, flavors, pg, batteries, wick and wire are assumed already. And since this island was previously inhabited by an advanced alien race before FDA regulations made them extinct, the electricity is still operational.

1. provari
2. microstick
3. subtanks with rbas
4. divers and carto tanks
5. REO with RM2 or challice or ?
6. ?

Last edited:

aikanae

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh yea, a REO. Forgot about that one. Which BF attys and mech's and rda's?

Edited to explain by electricity exists on my island. The island is also inhabited by smelly primitaves that have no idea what this advanced technology called vaping is.

Last edited:

Sean.King

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
1. Smpl mod
2. snow wolf 1.5
3. noisy cricket
4. twisted messes rda
5. velocity rda
6. royal hunter rda

That was an easy list.

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What if there is no electricity or a way to charge the devices...Will there be a generator available?

wheelie

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got plenty of Nicotine in the freezer. You will always get wick, wire, batteries, flavoring, PG/VG and a host of other things. I got a lot of toppers, like 10 Kayfun V2 clones not even opened. Got 4 or 5 pretty close to new condition mechanical mods that do not use anymore but hanging on to them. I got lots of spare glass and extra parts for all my tanks. All my sub ohm coils on my lung hitters I rebuild all the factory coils. Have about three hundred rebuilt factory coils in total. I am more looking at having everything before high taxes set in. I think I could go on vaping for five to ten years without buying anything if I had to. Regulations set in place or I stop vaping I can always sell some stuff. I know the wife and I will never be forced to go back to smoking. CHEERS!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
1. 2 mechs
2. Crown with RBA
3, IPV mini or my next regulated
4. Tweezers
5. Protank 2
6. Many people from VU in case there's no internet.
7. Coffee and coffee maker.

I guess those are my bare essentials. Are you bringing the food? :D

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
my Island has all I need.

$(KGrHqF,!g8E7QvUpREeBPF0wScJzg~~60_35.JPG

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
1 My Sigelei 100W+ as I'm positive after dropping now twice from 6 feet up that's it's indestructible
2 Derringer
3 Twisted Mess
4 Thunderstorm
5 Lemo 2
6 My Kindle, since there's electricity...
7 Survival Knife

aikanae

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What if there is no electricity or a way to charge the devices...Will there be a generator available?
Yup. The aliens left the primitives well equipped, however since it's unknown tech there's always the risk they'll regulate, tax or ban what they fear. I.e. they want to protect the system even at the expense of human life like the dark ages. Sigh.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

aikanae

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got plenty of Nicotine in the freezer. You will always get wick, wire, batteries, flavoring, PG/VG and a host of other things. I got a lot of toppers, like 10 Kayfun V2 clones not even opened. Got 4 or 5 pretty close to new condition mechanical mods that do not use anymore but hanging on to them. I got lots of spare glass and extra parts for all my tanks. All my sub ohm coils on my lung hitters I rebuild all the factory coils. Have about three hundred rebuilt factory coils in total. I am more looking at having everything before high taxes set in. I think I could go on vaping for five to ten years without buying anything if I had to. Regulations set in place or I stop vaping I can always sell some stuff. I know the wife and I will never be forced to go back to smoking. CHEERS!
You've put some thought into this. I've been stashing nic at least for a couple of years. I just can't wrap my head around the idea of our golden age of vaping becoming a memory. I keep thinking something better will appear tomorrow.

aikanae

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. 2 mechs
2. Crown with RBA
3, IPV mini or my next regulated
4. Tweezers
5. Protank 2
6. Many people from VU in case there's no internet.
7. Coffee and coffee maker.

I guess those are my bare essentials. Are you bringing the food? :D
Lots of food. Free. Surrounded by the ocean, year around fruits and wild boar. Just dig a pit, start a fire, add banana leaves and cover for hours. No gmos or monsanto crap hogging headlines. No worries.

The crown is that good? I wish I could afford to try them all.

z man

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
#1,55 gallons of 30/70 6 mg. base #2 5 lb. block of menthol #3,1000 foot of 26 ga. Kanthol #4 case of LG HE2s #5,10lbs of cotton #6 freakshow mini #7,My Dos Equis....I do need a #8....My reading glasses..:cool:..Z

aikanae

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
#1,55 gallons of 30/70 6 mg. base #2 5 lb. block of menthol #3,1000 foot of 26 ga. Kanthol #4 case of LG HE2s #5,10lbs of cotton #6 freakshow mini #7,My Dos Equis....I do need a #8....My reading glasses..:cool:..Z
Aww. I forgot to mention the island has an ancient vape god in the form of a little blue screwdriver. I think your stash qualifies for membership.

aikanae

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
my Island has all I need.

$(KGrHqF,!g8E7QvUpREeBPF0wScJzg~~60_35.JPG
The island would also have better internet and cell service 'cause that seems to be alien tech in the states.

I was going to counter with pics of mixologists pool boys. I guess I'll have to leave up to the imagination ...

I was also going to mention that not everyone should be seen naked.

Sugar and lust. That's what brought aliens to the island in the first place.

aikanae

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1 My Sigelei 100W+ as I'm positive after dropping now twice from 6 feet up that's it's indestructible
2 Derringer
3 Twisted Mess
4 Thunderstorm
5 Lemo 2
6 My Kindle, since there's electricity...
7 Survival Knife
Just because there are primitives on the island doesn't mean we need to live that way.

VU Sponsors