Become a Patron!

Student and consumer looking for answers

Hello all,
I'm new here but glad I found this for 2 reasons. I'm doing a discussion board on social deviance's. Since smoking tobacco is out everyone is on Ecigs or vaping. I have an Ecig, and my hubby and daughter and her boyfriend vape. However I have heard recently that they do not want vaping indoors any more either and are trying to say that the heating of propylene glycol at high temps causes it to release carcinogens? We still use them usually when we have a couple beers or on vacation and were out but I won't around my younger kids now. Has anyone heard anymore on this?
Also who is the founder of this forum and when was it founded so that I may cite appropriately?
Thanks

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You might check the threads in the vaping health related in the general discussion section.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not true! I'm totally blanking on the report that was done years ago, but it was valid and showed nothing harmful coming from a roomfull of vapors.

Ah I remember - it was the Drexel study called 'Peering Through the Mist' - you can Google that one and show your friends :)

There's just a ton of misinformation on this subject, most from invalid studies.

thanks all wasn't asking about BPA maybe next time...lol
I am an RN and aware of harmful substances, I asked a question wasn't looking for a diversion onto another subject
I know there is and I know why it is always about who can get there hands in your pockets $

VU Sponsors