Become a Patron!

Stupid things we catch ourselves doing that are vape related.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Yes probably, they’re one or two words, but it adds up. It’s like the only game that I’m good at!

Unless someone is spamming in my name...lol

that's cool. I hope you win a bunch of stuff = keep trying, you will.
I won 1 thing here, a Smoant Taggerz mod(beater. but REALLY lite weight). over on ecf I won a Freemax Twister kit, pretty nice for what it is. though I could pass on the blue graffiti.
that's it, so far, but I don't post in the contest room much.

one of my vaping pet peeves = people only post in the contest room = freeloaders. you, on the other hand, post all around here, you contribute = not a freeloader.

hey, that's a good name for a mod = the FreeLoader ! :giggle::facepalm:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Well it’s a DIY contest for $25 but the word game is fun.

I have a Twister! (2 actually) The mods died on me or something. One came back to life for a few hours and won’t charge again.

But the FireLuke2 tank is great. So i put one on my Aegis Solo. And the other one on my OBS Cube. Good vape, love it.

I got the Space Black and the Black, in the graffiti. They’re the least bad colors.

Since you’re rocking all these cool mods, you prolly don’t use them. Ditch the mods and keep the tanks, imho. Try the FL2, you’ll love it (I think.) If you can stop dripping or squonking or whatever weird shit guys do...

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
that's cool. I hope you win a bunch of stuff = keep trying, you will.
I won 1 thing here, a Smoant Taggerz mod(beater. but REALLY lite weight). over on ecf I won a Freemax Twister kit, pretty nice for what it is. though I could pass on the blue graffiti.
that's it, so far, but I don't post in the contest room much.

one of my vaping pet peeves = people only post in the contest room = freeloaders. you, on the other hand, post all around here, you contribute = not a freeloader.

hey, that's a good name for a mod = the FreeLoader ! :giggle::facepalm:

Yes, I try to earn my keep here!! Lol I’m not sure how many posts I wrote since Tapatalk won’t show my profile. Oh well. ECF didn’t like that I would write a lot and deleted them, I think.

Don’t diss the FreeMax, man. Lol It got me off ciggies! The graffiti is from hunger, though.
Ppl that just do contests suck. They are freeloaders. They could care less about anything here, really selfish.

Is it a million degrees where you are also? I hate summer anymore.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Built a kayfun once and forgot to put the top on the chimney. Was filling through the fill screw hole for about 10 ml's before I realized I had a nice puddle on the carpet.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Call me a freeloader if you want but I don't feel welcome on the rest of the board. I don't have much to offer. But I read a lot and I'm learning. I'm sorry if that bothers some people. I've tried and I feel unwelcome when I post anywhere other than the contest forum. I'm getting there slowly.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Call me a freeloader if you want but I don't feel welcome on the rest of the board. I don't have much to offer. But I read a lot and I'm learning. I'm sorry if that bothers some people. I've tried and I feel unwelcome when I post anywhere other than the contest forum. I'm getting there slowly.

Ani, post what you feel like saying. No ones gonna say anything bad about it. I’m new too. I’m only vaping like four months now, I’m not an expert. We all started from the same place—quitting smoking. Just jump in!

You can find me at the DIY Shack word game. I play it all the time. The fact that you said something shows a lot.

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Ani, post what you feel like saying. No ones gonna say anything bad about it. I’m new too. I’m only vaping like four months now, I’m not an expert. We all started from the same place—quitting smoking. Just jump in!

You can find me at the DIY Shack word game. I play it all the time. The fact that you said something shows a lot.

Thank you. I'll try and venture into the rest of the board.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years

WHAT ??! NO NO NO, not you. I have seen you around on here. you are here now = contributing :bliss:.
you ARE welcome :hug:

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Yes, I try to earn my keep here!! Lol I’m not sure how many posts I wrote since Tapatalk won’t show my profile. Oh well. ECF didn’t like that I would write a lot and deleted them, I think.

Don’t diss the FreeMax, man. Lol It got me off ciggies! The graffiti is from hunger, though.
Ppl that just do contests suck. They are freeloaders. They could care less about anything here, really selfish.

Is it a million degrees where you are also? I hate summer anymore.

whether you know it or not, you are one of us now. idk if that's a compliment or not :giggle:, but there ya go.

you are about 580 now.

oh no, I do like the Freemax. and yes, the tank is very nice. but I am not buying coils, so I don't use it.
funny thing. after I won, I was pondering what color I would get. I decided the blue was the best. when I got it I was happy.
on down the road, the vape shops started stocking them. the blue was the one I liked the least. its just not a cool blue.

its in the low 90's. I work in it 10+ hrs, 5 days, so I am kind of used to it.
but I do like summer = the girls wear skimpy cloths :inlove:
I have to be carefull not to get a big joystick !

sr20vet

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I was watching coil building videos earlier today. Went to hit my vape and nothing. Turned out to be the TV remote. Did it twice in less than 5 minutes. It was then I realized I needed to swap hands between my vape and remote.

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk
I just did it again, too a damn T....

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
whether you know it or not, you are one of us now. idk if that's a compliment or not :giggle:, but there ya go.

you are about 580 now.

oh no, I do like the Freemax. and yes, the tank is very nice. but I am not buying coils, so I don't use it.
funny thing. after I won, I was pondering what color I would get. I decided the blue was the best. when I got it I was happy.
on down the road, the vape shops started stocking them. the blue was the one I liked the least. its just not a cool blue.

its in the low 90's. I work in it 10+ hrs, 5 days, so I am kind of used to it.
but I do like summer = the girls wear skimpy cloths :inlove:
I have to be carefull not to get a big joystick !

After feeling like I was on probation at ECF, yeah being one of the VU crew is totally great. I tried figuring out how the heck I’m writing this many posts too! But I’m checking out a lot of threads, so...

Hmm, you guys are really into the whole wood and joystick thing. :giggle:
Hey, you’re the one using mini’s all over the place!! Lol

So, don’t operate heavy machinery or drink while yer drooling and all. I do feel sympathy for you working outside in the heat, though. It’s been crazy hot, be careful.

:hugs: to you. :vino:

Ruppy_bear

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Buying cheap unknown batteries. I was raise by my dad in a single parent house hold, my dad wanted to raise me to be modest as I wasn't rich growing up. By I ended up being a cheapskate when it comes to buying things.

I would buy vape stuff from these electronic wholesale markets that sell things for dirty cheap. Dude don't know much or jack about vaping and I would buy shit there cuz it's cheap. Now it's taking a toll on me cuz my battery might be not be legit and its battery life is crap.

Like It reads 90 or 80 something on battery life but all of a sudden I get low battery cuz once I take out the battery and re-pop it back in, I get like 10. (I'm not sure if it's my device or my battery, but my bets on cheap battery).

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Buying cheap unknown batteries. I was raise by my dad in a single parent house hold, my dad wanted to raise me to be modest as I wasn't rich growing up. By I ended up being a cheapskate when it comes to buying things.

I would buy vape stuff from these electronic wholesale markets that sell things for dirty cheap. Dude don't know much or jack about vaping and I would buy shit there cuz it's cheap. Now it's taking a toll on me cuz my battery might be not be legit and its battery life is crap.

Like It reads 90 or 80 something on battery life but all of a sudden I get low battery cuz once I take out the battery and re-pop it back in, I get like 10. (I'm not sure if it's my device or my battery, but my bets on cheap battery).

Why don’t you buy some good ones on sale? I got some decent ones from Central Vapors that I got a code for in Vaping Joe ‘s deal emails. Be careful, bro. It could be fake, like Susie said.

Ruppy_bear

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Why don’t you buy some good ones on sale? I got some decent ones from Central Vapors that I got a code for in Vaping Joe ‘s deal emails. Be careful, bro. It could be fake, like Susie said.

Cuz I'm Chinese, I'm cheapskate and most importantly im stupid.

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
So...today...I'm changing out batteries in one of my mods. I removed the batteries from the mod and sat them on my bench. Removed fresh batteries from the charger and sat them on the bench. Put dead batteries on the charger...rinse, lather, repeat, right? Then I go for a pull from my vape...nothing...looked at the mod...no display, no nothing...panic begins to set in...I frantically push the fire button repeatedly attempting to power the device up...but the damned thing refused to turn on with the fresh batteries still sitting on the bench...my level of knuckleheadedness is rising to a whole other level...

The Wire Spider

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Ruining fresh cotton, this shit happens all the time for me cuz I'm dumb as fuck sometimes and even dumber when i let other take hits without counting when to refill after hits.
You know.. cotton is pretty cheap. I might be tempted to do that on purpose... just to see the "dry hit" effect on my victim.

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I had a magnet pop loose on the battery door of an Holm Wrecker mod once.

it flipped over upside down really fast and landed right back in the hole:wait:

So then the door wouldn't stay on because the polarity got reversed on the magnets.:gaah:

I had to dremel the entire magnet off of that corner of the battery door to get it to stay on.:facepalm:
or use a more powerful magnet.. such as from a dead clock radio, am radio, dead computer speaker. That should pull the small magnet right out.

VU Sponsors