Become a Patron!

sub ohm APVs/box mods whatever you want to call them

Hello, don't know if I'm in the right thread just move it if i'm not, wanting to get opinions on sub ohm APVs/box mods with preinstalled batteries, e.g., iSticks, Innokin Coolfire IV, etc. For just starting out with sub ohming, I am not interested in building anything yet, thank you. I have looked at sub ohm tanks and will be looking at Big/Baby Beast, Kanger Subtank reg/mini, Protank 4, Tobeco mini/supertank, Crown to name a few any suggestions. I like flavor over clouds, thank you.

HellbillyRJ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I can't speak on the mods, all of mine have external batteries. But your tank selections look great! For flavor I would also suggest the Sense Blazer great flavor and clouds.

"Some people call me a redneck, and some people call me a hick, some people call me an asshole, and some people call me just dick. I'm a hellbilly."

HellbillyRJ

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The brands all have good mods and bad mods and meh mods.....

Really it just comes down to the $$ you want to spend... the watts you want to put out... the tye of vaping you do.......

Why do you want to try subohm? What are you vaping on now?
How many watts do you want to use?
How often do you want to be charging instead of vaping on the mod?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Internal Battery Mods: Stick with Innokin, get at least a Cool Fire IV Plus

Tank: Put a Baby Beast on it with a .4 ohm coil (at first til you find the right coil you wanna use). The Smok coils are rated a little too high so start low and stay lower then what it says otherwise you'll burn up your coil.

Happy Vaping and I hope you find something that works for you, all i can do is throw out suggestions and hope it helps. :)

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
Hello, don't know if I'm in the right thread just move it if i'm not, wanting to get opinions on sub ohm APVs/box mods with preinstalled batteries, e.g., iSticks, Innokin Coolfire IV, etc. For just starting out with sub ohming, I am not interested in building anything yet, thank you. I have looked at sub ohm tanks and will be looking at Big/Baby Beast, Kanger Subtank reg/mini, Protank 4, Tobeco mini/supertank, Crown to name a few any suggestions. I like flavor over clouds, thank you.
For someone looking for flavor, I would personally recommend the Crown tank as a great first sub-ohm tank. The flavor it produces is exceptional, and it's pretty bullet proof. I would stay away from the Kanger SubTank / TopTank as they tend to mute flavors. Don't get me wrong, I still use one, but only with one specific juice that I really like the way it comes out of the Kanger and not as much out of the crown.

As for the mods, I can't speak to any of them on your list. I personally prefer mods I can change batteries in because if one set goes dead, I can just swap out for another set and keep vaping.

HTH

VU Sponsors