Become a Patron!

Sub sections

Puneet

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello @Admins/@Moderators

Would it be too much to ask to have this hardware section divided into 3 sub sections viz.
1. WTS/Trade
2. WTB
3. Sold/Traded
And
4. Feedbacks

Imo, It would really make browsing hardware section a breeze for sellers/buyers and easier for you to manage (though with extra workload).
Just a thought as I’m both a buyer and a seller.

Please close/move/delete if it’s not a relevant post for this thread.

Thanks for all your fabulous work here.

Puneet S.

WTS MODs and RDAs/RTAs
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sh...s/WTS-MODs-and-RDAs-RTAs.464268/&share_type=t

Last edited:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I do understand, though it is suggested in our Guidelines that everyone start their listings as such. Once members mark their listings as sold, or closed, we do lock those up to save many from heartache, lol.

Regardless, thanks for you suggestion. If the Admin decide to do it, I'll have you to thank for it <3

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Those definitely take up space from the actual sales. I understand why they're posted, yep,

but, space.

they are distracting. and for a while I didn't understand why they were there.

space, what do you mean ?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
they are distracting. and for a while I didn't understand why they were there.

space, what do you mean ?
Space, meaning that people have to wade through those to move to actual sales, trades or buyers interested in. Sometimes there aren't very many of them, other times you might run across 5-10 feedback threads. I totally understand why people post those, since a seller can only leave one feedback per sale they start. Totally understandable. I'd do the same, really.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ok, I thought maybe you meant forum space.

so, there ya go, put this in the VU suggestion box.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
wouldn't requesting a feedback system that doesn't need the threads be better? :?:

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
wouldn't requesting a feedback system that doesn't need the threads be better? :?:
This is what I'd personally prefer. A simple check box to give a rating, no comment needed. For some reason feedback doesn’t work most of the time on my phone.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
We do have a feedback system, but if sellers post multiple items for sale, they can still only reference their sale thread one time. Buyers can all reference the same thread, though. That's why they post feedback threads, so that the seller has something else to reference when they post feedback. There's no way for us to change that in the feedback system. We asked.

This is what I'd personally prefer. A simple check box to give a rating, no comment needed. For some reason feedback doesn’t work most of the time on my phone.
If you're using Tapatalk, there isn't a way. I've tried it, myself. If using a mobile web version, then I'm not sure. It should work. :(

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
We do have a feedback system, but if sellers post multiple items for sale, they can still only reference their sale thread one time. Buyers can all reference the same thread, though. That's why they post feedback threads, so that the seller has something else to reference when they post feedback. There's no way for us to change that in the feedback system. We asked.

If you're using Tapatalk, there isn't a way. I've tried it, myself. If using a mobile web version, then I'm not sure. It should work. :(
Pretty sure it's just me, hit or miss. I'm pretty pathetic on the phone honestly. :oops:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Pretty sure it's just me, hit or miss. I'm pretty pathetic on the phone honestly. :oops:
My eyes are too old for all that. I used to log in on my breaks and lunches, at work, but it got too small. Phone have gotten bigger, but text has gotten too small.... and blurry?
t2614.gif

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Computer is just easier but hard to find lap space for it these days. The ever rotating fur babies have planted their flags.

VU Sponsors