Suck my balls

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I treat my wife with respect and courtesy because she deserves it. I do not feel the same about some of the people here.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I obviously don't have to treat anyone here as nicely as I treat my wife. I'm a completely different person online than I am in real life. Online I can act like an asshole towards people that are being assholes towards me and not feel the slightest bit guilty about it.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
People tell me constantly to put up with their bullshit but they don't want to put up with mine. That's pure hypocritical horseshit.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Actually all I was trying to do was move a closed thread further down the page.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Would insidious actions that may or may not destroy someone home networking capabilities get a member banned? I figure I would ask now if it ever came to that...Not that I'm implying that any may happen...:oops:
Please do not hack my shit. I am not doing anything that is causing anyone here that level of harm.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I wasn't even aware that I had messed anything up.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I wasn't directing anything towards you just it is something Ive always wondered since joining a forum. Sorry if I made you assume I was insinuating that I would be trying to go offensive for whatever reason. You haven't done anything wrong to me and I dont go looking for a problem, its usually for a very good reason. Curious was all..
Fair enough.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I didn't join this forum intending to piss a bunch of people off or come off as shady or weird. The fact of the matter is that I let people push my buttons way too much. Something about certain people on this forum just really gets under my skin and when something really gets under my skin I have a hard time controlling myself.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
But I do think weirdo man baby is definitely pushing it. I do not accept that criticism.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You've got to get it under control, you cannot care what others say or what they criticize you about online. I have found that people behind screens feel more cocky and disregard any respect they would show in person and you just gotta let it go in one ear and out the other or it can eat at you. If I reacted to everyone or certain individuals that have said or done things to interrupt my day I would be sitting in jail for countless cyberlaws broken and not to mention the lawsuits I would incur afterwards. There isn't a reason to instigate, argue with, or go foul because someone else presents themselves as a jackass and stooping to their level will not solve anything, the best method is to hit ignore and move on, or take it somewhere where its okay (PM's). I'm just chipping in what I think I would do but I wont tell you what to do, just some advice from a fellow forum member.
If you have kids then you will/would know patience, restraint and sometimes having to swallow your pride to make a good example is just an everyday experience...
I don't have kids. You have made some very good points. It just seems like times when I have tried to stop arguing, then someone comes along who just cannot let me be, especially shark vape, that dude would not leave me alone for anything. He is the one person here who's comments towards me bother me the most.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
People tell me not to take shit seriously but then they take everything I do seriously so it doesn't make sense to me. I get told to ignore people who are bothering me or doing things I don't like, but then I get harassed. And then I get told that I shouldn't complain about being harassed. There is literally 0 moderation on this forum. I don't take any of the staff seriously as staff. I have no respect for authority that is not enforced.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Y'all are fine as members but aint a single one of you staff in my eyes.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nothing like the comraderie of common dislikes lol.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am the provinati lmao

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok so I get moving some of my posts, but why move my pif thread? What good does that do?

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Y'all are fine as members but aint a single one of you staff in my eyes.
Moving all my posts here doesn't change my opinion. Y'all only do something after I say something. That's weak.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
stress-free-zone.jpg
I'm BAAAAAAACK!

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The retardedness is that every single reply you guys made bumped this thread.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Is every post I make in any thread going to get moved?

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Whiskey is every post I make in any thread going to get moved here?

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Dude mind your business. Fuckin I wake up and a bunch of my posts are moved here, fine, ok whatever but then an actual thread where I was piffing my mech mod gets moved here and I didn't even argue with anyone in that thread so why the hell did it get moved but yeah at this point I don't give two shits who likes what I post in this thread.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So anything anyone has to say here I'm not going to care. Y'all know how I am by now so why fucking bother.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Got something to say, see the thread title.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I don't see what you're all twisted about. You're the only one with your own personal thread.
You should feel special that VU took the time to create and dedicate this space just for little ole you. That's a first in VU for any troll.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Whiskey is every post I make in any thread going to get moved here?
Yep if it's in some other members thread and causing complaint, of which we received MANY reports on, you are now causing every staff member to follow you around now congratulations.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
They didn't create this space. It's a thread I started. All they did was move it here and change the title. And I changed it again. And what I'm pissed off about is the fact that they moved my thread where I was piffing my tube mod here and I wasn't even arguing with anyone in that thread or doing anything wrong. They moved it here just to spite me.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I didn't join this forum intending to piss a bunch of people off or come off as shady or weird. The fact of the matter is that I let people push my buttons way too much. Something about certain people on this forum just really gets under my skin and when something really gets under my skin I have a hard time controlling myself.
That's okay, we'll help you out with that if you want:)

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yep if it's in some other members thread and causing complaint, of which we received MANY reports on, you are now causing every staff member to follow you around now congratulations.
Y'all aint staff though. Y'all only did something after I said something. And if anyone complains about my thread where I was piffing my mech mod, not the one I withdrew but the one where I actually told someone they can have it, then that's ridiculous because I wasn't arguing with anyone or doing anything wrong in that thread. It was moved just to spite me. And y'all aint staff anyway, I will not address you as such or recognize that you are. Especially after this.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Y'all don't do nothing about it when people bother me except blame me for it so fuck y'all.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Y'all aint staff though. Y'all only did something after I said something. And if anyone complains about my thread where I was piffing my mech mod, not the one I withdrew but the one where I actually told someone they can have it, then that's ridiculous because I wasn't arguing with anyone or doing anything wrong in that thread. It was moved just to spite me. And y'all aint staff anyway, I will not address you as such or recognize that you are. Especially after this.
Dude, seriously??? Have you read your own posts?!!
Maybe try giving a little fucking respect. You have been treated with kit gloves by everyone here. Try pulling any of your shit anywhere else and see how long they let you stay.
-sorry whiskey I know you got this, but I couldn't stay quiet.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That's okay, we'll help you out with that if you want:)
Didn't ask for help with that and don't want it, I reject it and deny it.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Dude, seriously??? Have you read your own posts?!!
Maybe try giving a little fucking respect. You have been treated with kit gloves by everyone here. Try pulling any of your shit anywhere else and see how long they let you stay.
-sorry whiskey I know you got this, but I couldn't stay quiet.
See thread title

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What about every post stays up unless it's a rule violation? What am I posting now that's a rule violation that wasn't before? This shit is a FUCKING JOKE.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Anyone that was subscribed to your PIF thread will still get alerts. Just because it was moved won't stop them from getting notifications. Believe me, if they need to find you, they know how.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Easier to change something if people get offended by it than for people to ignore it. This thread is a perfect example of that.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
See thread title
As often as you change them I have no clue if the current one is what you are referring to. If it is, I'm flattered at the offer, but I like girls.

Maybe you should use that button that says "power" on your device and leave the Interwebs alone for a few days. You are taking the internets way to seriously.-besides, there is a real world with real humans to yell at.

VU Sponsors