Become a Patron!

Sucralose vs. Ethyl Maltol (DIY Sweetners)?

What do you use?

• Total voters
Don't know if you're still interested, but I like to use FA marshmallow, TFA sweet tea, TFA pineapple, and FA pear in whatever it they will work best with. Most creams get marshmallow if I want it, most non citrus get pear, citrus get pineapple and sometimes pear, and teas get sweet tea and/or pineapple if it's a citrus tea.

How do you dilute powdered sucralose with pg as a 1:1 ratio? How many grams of sucralose and ml of pg? Thanks!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
How do you dilute powdered sucralose with pg as a 1:1 ratio? How many grams of sucralose and ml of pg? Thanks!

It's best to simply buy one of the brands of sweetener that are used in vaping -- TFA's Sweetener, Capella Super Sweet, etc. That way you know for sure that there's nothing in it that's unvapeable -- I know for a fact that Splenda contains maltodextrin, which is an actual sugar, and will totally fuck up your coils. It's probably the same with any other powdered sucralose which is intended for eating/drinking/cooking. And the stuff intended for vaping is so highly concentrated that you need very little -- usually no more than 1% or even .5% in a mix, though some (like me at first) go as high as 2.5% of the mix.

Andria

MagicJosh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I recommend not using any sweeteners inside your DIY El-quid. My oral health is ruined do to using sucralose. I bet they can all do damage.

VU Sponsors