Become a Patron!

Sweet Coconut Cream

CryStalLuV545

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi..I actually found a brand new ELeaf istick 50w..Im trying to figure it all out
I can't imagine what that tastes like.i only had strawberry kiwi.

vapedee

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
FA Coconut 3.5%
FA Vienna Cream 1%
TFA Sweet cream .5%

Just yummy in my subtank nano..I would imagine better with some slight steeping
Sounds yummy

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do It Yourself....as in make your own juice....;)

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
FA Coconut 3.5%
FA Vienna Cream 1%
TFA Sweet cream .5%

I made a similar mix with TFA Coconut & TFA Whipped Cream, have to revisit the percentages. It was pretty good after 2-3 days steeping. However, I'll give yours a try as well.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sounds very good. Thanks for sharing!

CryStalLuV545

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I made a similar mix with TFA Coconut & TFA Whipped Cream, have to revisit the percentages. It was pretty good after 2-3 days steeping. However, I'll give yours a try as well.
You guys gotta lemme in on your secrets. Such as what's TFA mean??

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's a brand of flavoring, The Flavor Apprentice.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FA - FlavourArt
TPA - The Perfumer's Apprentice
IN or IA - Inawera
FW - Flavor West
FE - Flavor Express

There are tons more and somewhere here is a long list of virtually all of them, but these are the more popular ones. ;)

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
You guys gotta lemme in on your secrets. Such as what's TFA mean??
Don't hesitate to ask! I only found out what those abbreviations meant by having read lots of DIY posts, and finding the explanations there.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I made an adjustment and went with .5% vienna cream...something is killing the coconut taste for me...I know thats supposed to be a strong flavor and i lost it somehow.

CryStalLuV545

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

FA - FlavourArt
TPA - The Perfumer's Apprentice
IN or IA - Inawera
FW - Flavor West
FE - Flavor Express

There are tons more and somewhere here is a long list of virtually all of them, but these are the more popular ones. ;)
Thanks!!I'm also learning how to use this site. Lol!!

Don't hesitate to ask! I only found out what those abbreviations meant by having read lots of DIY posts, and finding the explanations there.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I made an adjustment and went with .5% vienna cream...something is killing the coconut taste for me...I know thats supposed to be a strong flavor and i lost it somehow.
Really? I've not had that happen with Coconut. I've never used it over 2%, so I wonder if it's too much? Sometimes that happens, but it's really not an excessive amount, either. Hmm.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Maybe too much sweet in it for me...i may cut out the TFA sweet cream and try just FA vienna then just try sweet cream to see which works better with it for me.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Do you have FA Fresh Cream? You could try that if it needs the creaminess. It won't add sweet.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
TFA usually takes more percentage...so you may wish to play with percentage to find where you like it...If i could buy more creams and try them all i would...lol

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Do you have FA Fresh Cream? You could try that if it needs the creaminess. It won't add sweet.

Huckleberried...im sorry..i never saw my alert for the last post you made...Im out of FA fresh cream...I remember it adding some to my first espresso mix and loved it...Ill need to get with william and get more when i can..This months budget is over already..lol

CryStalLuV545

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Maybe too much sweet in it for me...i may cut out the TFA sweet cream and try just FA vienna then just try sweet cream to see which works better with it for me.
That's what I want -sweet!!!can't seem to find anything around here but" Fruit". And my daughter got me these 6@10$on ebay and the only 1 that's good is RASPBERRY -The Blueberry is OK. the other 4 have no taste .
57947308fb05562f7036c9060fdc2b29.jpg

msjs91011

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So I mixed something along these lines using
3.5% sig coconut candy
1% fa Vienna cream
0.5% fa marshmallow

Not too bad. I need to refresh the palate real quick though.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

amanda.brock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
FA Coconut 3.5%
FA Vienna Cream 1%
TFA Sweet cream .5%

Is that really only 0.5% sweet cream?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

VAPESWAPSHOP

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Really? I've not had that happen with Coconut. I've never used it over 2%, so I wonder if it's too much? Sometimes that happens, but it's really not an excessive amount, either. Hmm.
I tried FA coconut over 2% and it taste totally different, Like a different part of the coconut and its very strong it overpowers a lot.....I just made this with 2% coconut, even added a bit of bavarian cream and made a mix with pineapple too....Thanks Mikey

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So many ideas such a small amount of empty bottles.............. My last order of flavors included Coconut Milk and Fresh Cream.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Very interesting I'll have to try this, thanks for the share mike:)

PatheticMr.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Looks great! Will have to try this on my next days off!

Also, has given me a coconut itch I'll have to scratch. Prob will go for a blackcurrant coconut type vape - not used either in a while! :)

Thanks for sharing! :)

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I used coconut for a test tweak this afternoon and now working on a coconut & cream something as yet to be conceived...

:ejuice::cloud::ejuice::cloud::ejuice::cloud::ejuice::cloud::ejuice:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It is a work in progress but still in the planning stage. Or maybe a better way to describe is right now it is just an idea I have not even put to paper yet?

:ejuice::cloud::ejuice::cloud::ejuice::cloud::ejuice::cloud::ejuice:

I have a crappy bottle of a Cappuccino e-Liquid that I was thinking of trying to repair!

Henry Etta

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I did kind of a weird thing with this...
FA Coconut 4%
FA Vienna Cream 2%
TPA Sweet Cream 1%
FA Catalan Cream 2%
FA Oakwood 1%

I was going for a high note/low note kind of thing. It's... interesting. I think I kind of like it. I can taste each flavor just after I've mixed it. Looking forward to seeing what it's like in a day or 2.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I did kind of a weird thing with this...
FA Coconut 4%
FA Vienna Cream 2%
TPA Sweet Cream 1%
FA Catalan Cream 2%
FA Oakwood 1%

I was going for a high note/low note kind of thing. It's... interesting. I think I kind of like it. I can taste each flavor just after I've mixed it. Looking forward to seeing what it's like in a day or 2.

Giving me ideas of what to do with the Coconut Milk I just got used it in one recipe as a tiny little flavor to bring out the creany flavor.

Henry Etta

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Giving me ideas of what to do with the Coconut Milk I just got used it in one recipe as a tiny little flavor to bring out the creany flavor.
I've only been at this a few months, and honestly, everything I try to make up myself tastes like shit. But, since getting a bunch of FA flavors, and trying out recipes here, and then just tweaking them a bit (usually upping the % a little also) I'm getting some actually vapeable juice. Very exciting!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I haven't had any flush worthy mixes but I had a couple that were only OK, that I turned around and added them to a 50/50 mix or just went back to the mixing table until I had what I was seeking. Once you start getting complex the single flavors are just that single flavors.

Henry Etta

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ok, this is much better:
FA Coconut 3.5%
FA Vienna Cream 2%
TPA Sweet Cream 1%
INW Biscuit 1.5%
FA Oakwood .5%

The Catalan cream was adding something funky, so I took it out and dropped the Oakwood to .5%, and added biscuit...
Much better. Very close to the OP's recipe, with an added cookie/bakery element.

Last edited:

VAPESWAPSHOP

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Made a variation of "Alice in Vapelands-White rabbit" the other day and it reminded me of this recipe. Its a light coconut at the given % so feel free to bump it up....I cut the recipe in half(and changed some brands :teehee:) some may double it heres the link where I found it http://www.lediypourlesnuls.com/alice-in-vapeland-white-rabbit/
and my version:

Coconut (FA) 2%
Sweet Cream (CAP) 1%(actually used cream fresh FA in mine b/c im low on sweet but I thought sweet cream would go better)
French Vanilla (TPA) 3%
Marshmallow (FA) 3%
Vanilla Whipped Cream (CAP) 1.5%(2%was a bit high for me on the first go but I would def pick this whip over TPAs anyday :inlove:)
BTW YES its delicious!:ejuice:

VU Sponsors