Become a Patron!

SX Mini 350 Charging issues

FuryHax

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The SX mini 350 has pass through as well as live battery voltmeter. When I insert the micro USB to the charging port, the battery voltmeter goes up ~0.05 volts as if it is charging, but sadly does not end up charging, nor does the charging emblem appear, as most of us have had this issue with our phone, where you must hold the charger in at a certain angle in order to charge, that's what's going on. I have to hold the charger in at an upwards angle in order for it to charge. Not sure if I can get replacement parts or what.

I bought it from a friend who is completely careless and he simply threw away the warranty paperwork. Not sure what to do in this situation. The passthrough is such a convenient feature when vaping at home after a long day of no charging.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Try another micro usb cable that has a longer connector.

FuryHax

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have atleast fifty micro usb's. I have tried all of them. They work the same.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Are the microusb's loose in the female socket?

FuryHax

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
They fit snugly into the actual socket but it seems as if the socket is loose inside the box.

compile

Member For 4 Years
The device should not be used as a pass through. Yihi has stated they recommend against doing so, and this is one of the reasons why. I would contact who you bought it from or Yihi themselves.

VU Sponsors