Become a Patron!

SX Mini G Class Owners - Push Me Off The Diving Board

sbankme

Member For 3 Years
HI, I'm ready to pull the trigger on a G Class, which will be a big investment for me and have a few questions to get me there:

1) Love the look of the Carbon Fiber/Gunmetal. DJLSB suggested getting one with stainless colored metal as he saw a bit of an issue with the gunmetal and black paint on the piece surrounding the fire button & joystick. Is that an issue nowadays?

2) Online pics vary so much in color, unsure which color atty to match. I'm going to get another Aromamizer Plus, which I love. Leaning towards the Gunmetal version; is it a good color match for the Carbon Fiber/Gunmetal G Class, or would black look better?

3) Heard a couple of comments in videos implying 1yr warranty, but yihi site refers you to dealer's policy. I see crap like general 30 day warranty policies on some retail sites (for everything they sell), but none of the G Class products pages on US retail sites refer to the warranty period. At this price, I'd be much more comfortable with a real 1yr warranty backed by someone reliable. Advice?

4) I vape SS316L wire. I haven't seen any reference to 316L in the TC mode. Is that now a thing via firmware upgrade etc.? If not, is TC in regular SS316 mode a good option or is there a better alternative?

G Class is in my sites because of praise of it's overall quality, good fit for my 30.5mm atty, form factor. Bad experience with Evolve service on a DNA device coupled with comments from a mod-maker about his recent frustration with spotty DNA reliability lately, have me looking elsewhere. Consensus is the DNA & Yihi chips are generally the Lexus and BMW of vaping, so here I am. FWIW, I'm not worried at all about learning curve of the menus and GUI. It also seems like enough of these have been sold that firmware updates etc. should give it a relatively long lifespan. Your thoughts?

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I have a G Class. but I just got it, and I idk enough about it to say much. other than I LOVE IT ! very nice quality and looks cool.
I only use it in the house here, so no rough service.

seems most of the G Class owners no longer post here.

mine has V7.6 . and I just CAN NOT get it to load my pics = just shows a blank green screen. but I am no techy, so it very well could be user error, idk.

I got mine from a local shop at 40% off clearance, $135 otd. I guess nobody liked the camo. and I didn't at first, but I do now.

crappy pics, but you get the idea.

IMG_3293.JPG

IMG_3295.JPG

Gavlan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I’ve had mine for a while now and it’s my everyday mod.
Mine is black Kevlar , very nice and being I vape in TC mode most of the time the chipset is spot on, I prefer yihi over dna anyway.
Get one you won’t regret it ,,,,,,, ( if you do it ain’t my fault - Ha !!! ).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

poisonsliver

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Love mine too
77de47e0956e777b3b2b6e5438557b86.jpg

Sent from my moto e5 go using Tapatalk

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Get Vicious Ant Knight! It be hard to pay but more worth it.

Vicious-Ant-Knight-Stabwood-Version.jpg

Last edited:

VU Sponsors