Become a Patron!

SXK Mission Orbit and other BB bridge clones

STX

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Does anyone have the SXK Mission Orbit clone and how does it perform, how do you like it, any issues with it? Secondly what clone bridges or cheaper original bridges would you recommend? Just let me know, Thanks!!!

minimag03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I own an SXK Orbit. Its performance is stellar, absolutely one of the best bridges/RBAs I've used. However, mine also has a big issue: it leaks around the gasket that seals the plastic tank to the SS. I'm not the only one either, others have reported the same issue, while more people claimed their SXK Orbit was functioning flawlessly. I bought one of the SKX replacement tanks to see if that helps, but have been too lazy to try it out. I think that's partly because I plan on buying the authentic since the clone performs so well.

I vape RDL on my brides, between 3-3.5mm airflow. Here are some of the other SXK bridges I've recently used along with my short opinion

• Exocet v2: probably my favorite on this list. great flavor, easy to wick. but I've read of this RBA having connection/resistance issues to some users
  • Bridg'd v2: kinda loud but very tasty
  • Mobb Mini: uses original, TINY grub screws. nice but very small build space, the M2 (the second version of this bridge) is probably coming from SXK soon
  • Dope: nice, but more focused on tighter RDL/MTL use and trickier to wick
  • Atom: nice, similar to the Brid'd, but quieter and offers a different style wicking
  • Cloud: not used it enough to compare to others but it's good.
  • CEO: great bridge but also focused on tighter RDL/MTL.

Over all, I think the Bridg'd, Atom, and Cloud are all very user-friendly RDL bridges that can accommodate just about any coil you want to use. I'm hesitant to add the Exocet v2 to that group because of the connection issues I've ready about. If the SXK Orbit didn't leak, it would be #1 on my list. I don't MTL, so I cannot comment on those.

I great place to find info on cloned RBAs is Fasttech. When you open up a product page, look under 'Reviews' or 'Discussions'.

STX

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Cool thank you so much for the response. Can't seem to get anyone to chime in on this one. I asked about the orbit clone because people said it had leaking issues and I don't think I want to take that risk. I mainly vape RDL on my BB so your recommendations are spot on for me.

I ended up getting a Cthulhu 520 tank since I posted this cause I didn't receive any replies. It seems to get good reviews and it checks a lot of boxes for me, but I will definitely keep the ones you mentioned in mind.

Can't really afford the authentic ones, well I can but I'd rather try out the clones first to justify spending over $100 dollars on a well designed piece of metal. I only bought the authentic billet box cause I knew if I purchased the clone I would always be wondering what the real thing was like.

It isn't just the nicotine that's addictive, it's chasing after that perfect vape, and I do often find it when the day is done and I'm relaxing with my favorite gear and I take that nice long flavorful draw and aaaaahhhhh, now that's a good vape!!!

VU Sponsors