Become a Patron!

Sych RDTA

Hi guys! I'm from russia. Me and 3 of my friends recently started our own vapereview site madvaper.ru And while we were writing reviews we collected some ideas about atomizers, what we can change, improve etc. And in a late 2015 we started to develop our own atomizer, we named it Sych RDTA (it pronounced like see-ch, and ch like in channel. It's a name of a Athene owl in russian) . At this point we not expect that our dream some day become a reality, but in december 2015 at VapeExpo in Moscow we met with people from Advken and shared our ideas with them.

Unfortunately while we develop our atomizer Boreas came out, (it's really strange how it similar to our atomizer) but our atomizer smaller than Boreas, and we plan to develop interchangable decks for Sych.

Now we waiting when our first functional prototypes came to russia, then we check them, make some changes and advken will start production.

So what do you think about it ?

Diameter 22mm
Capacity ~3.5 ml

PPHyzyf.jpg

jnCSMpe.jpg

LJbWBET.jpg

QofVOhN.jpg

zFl4Cf2.jpg

bbRtGKw.jpg

N00kPyY.jpg

gWW7MHh.jpg

Attachments

• photo_2016-04-06_03-49-46.jpg
    photo_2016-04-06_03-49-46.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 19
  • photo_2016-04-06_03-49-48.jpg
    photo_2016-04-06_03-49-48.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 23

steamer861

Member For 4 Years
It's nice to see people trying to improve the RDTA scene :) IMO a 22mm version of this style atty is needed. A few things right off the bat though.
I don't see a juice control/shutoff? To have proper top fill you need to be able to isolate the juice from the chamber when filling, or the change in vacuum will cause leaks & chamber flooding :( 3.5 mil capacity just isn't enough! These style tanks use a lot of juice at least 6 mil tank is required. Another thing I would like to see, a single coil deck :) with juice flow holes on one side only, and a 3 slot AFC ring for the single coil option :)

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Did you mean advken? Yeah, some of chinese company are waiting for people with good ideas, and they have business solutions for this kind of situations.
Good for you, I hope your able to sell the attys. It looks nice. Please keep us posted.

Hi guys! I'm from russia. Me and 3 of my friends recently started our own vapereview site madvaper.ru And while we were writing reviews we collected some ideas about atomizers, what we can change, improve etc. And in a late 2015 we started to develop our own atomizer, we named it Sych RDTA (it pronounced like see-ch, and ch like in channel. It's a name of a Athene owl in russian) . At this point we not expect that our dream some day become a reality, but in december 2015 at VapeExpo in Moscow we met with people from Advken and shared our ideas with them.

Unfortunately while we develop our atomizer Boreas came out, (it's really strange how it similar to our atomizer) but our atomizer smaller than Boreas, and we plan to develop interchangable decks for Sych.

Now we waiting when our first functional prototypes came to russia, then we check them, make some changes and advken will start production.

So what do you think about it ?

Diameter 22mm
Capacity ~3.5 ml

PPHyzyf.jpg

jnCSMpe.jpg

LJbWBET.jpg

QofVOhN.jpg

zFl4Cf2.jpg

bbRtGKw.jpg

N00kPyY.jpg

gWW7MHh.jpg

I bought my first ADVKEN Sych RDTA of eBay for $12.99 about 3 weeks ago, & at first, I didn't know what to expect from it. But, when I put in a kanthal 26AWG twisted 2 1/2 mm 7 wrap build in it & wicked it the way I thought would work best. I wicked the coils with e-liquid, put the tank back on the base, & filled it up. I took a few vapes & it was one of the best vaping performance I ever had! Its exactly the kind of vape I look for in a RTA......or any atomizer for that matter. I like the ADVKEN Sych RDTA so much, I bought another one off eBay last week! The first one I bought, I put the black color airflow adjuster ring on. But, the second one I got, I left the silver color airflow adjuster ring on, so I can tell them apart. I did put a different black custom glass drip-tip on my first Sych RDTA, & I did order another drip-tip, like the one that on my first Sych RDTA, but in silver instead. My second Sych RDTA, I put in custom Tiger coils I bought in a premade coil kit of different style coils. The ohm reading is a little lower then I would of liked, @ 0.21ohm, but, its performing fine.....its guzzling up e-liquid like a champ! Anyway, I can't understand why the ADVKEN Sych RDTA didn't get the recognition it should of got.....especially in the U.S.! I didn't find any U.S. vape tutorials on YouTube for the ADVKEN Sych RDTA & I think its better then most of the atomizers they do tutorials on daily! This RDTA showed me exactly what I like in a RTA.....the type of design that gives me the kind of vaping experience I look for. I'm going to buy another one soon, so I have 3 ADVKEN Sych RDTA's.

It's nice to see people trying to improve the RDTA scene :) IMO a 22mm version of this style atty is needed. A few things right off the bat though.
I don't see a juice control/shutoff? To have proper top fill you need to be able to isolate the juice from the chamber when filling, or the change in vacuum will cause leaks & chamber flooding :( 3.5 mil capacity just isn't enough! These style tanks use a lot of juice at least 6 mil tank is required. Another thing I would like to see, a single coil deck :) with juice flow holes on one side only, and a 3 slot AFC ring for the single coil option :)

It doesn't need a juiceflow control.....as long as you wick it right, your fine. But, you need to close the airflow though.....that's all! Also, 22mm is just the right size, since the smaller the build deck the better the flavor & dense thick clouds you get from the build deck being tightly in closed on the base.

VU Sponsors