Become a Patron!

T-Storm + TFv18 Tank just spins and spins

Has anyone else had this issue? My beloved Morph 2 wouldn't turn on so I grabbed a T-Storm last month and after maybe 2 weeks I went to remove the tank and all it did is spin and spin. I couldn't tell if it is stripped out or if the part on the mod that the tank goes into is spinning. There was no resistance at all and I could spin it as many times as I wanted and nothing happened.

I ended up getting it off by working a razor blade under the tank and using it to hold the part of the mod that the tank screws into so it wouldn't spin. I was actually writing this post for help when I figured it out. Smok didn't use screws in the tank connection and if it gets loose like it did on mine the threaded part just spins and spins. I dunno if it's due to a loose nut inside the mod or something but it must have happened to more people out there than me. I only got the thing while on vacation last month.

Anyways this started as a help post but I got the tank off. It took me tapping the razor blade (utility knife style) between the tank and mod and spinning it until the gap got loose enough to where I was able to use the tip of the blade and hold the dime sized plate on the top of the mod. If anyone else has the same issue try that, just be careful with the blade!!

VU Sponsors